This Would Be An Interesting Scenario...

Lockard The GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...What if Alvarez defeats McGregor and then gets called out by Nate Diaz (or just calls him out himself) for his next fight and ends up losing the Lightweight Title to him. Diaz then taunts Conor by saying he once again did what Conor couldn't do by defeating Eddie and says the only way Conor gets another crack at the title is to go through him one final time. In the meantime, Conor is made to defend his Featherweight Championship before being allowed to resume his quest to become a two-division champion, but afterwards he and Diaz meet for a third time and final time and Conor defeats him to become LW Champion and achieve his "two title holder" accolade, and also completes the trilogy with Nate Diaz at the same time.

What if Miesha knocks on my door just in bra and panties holy shit

What if I sent a tweet to Dana telling him Sherdog is dying because of 4 weeks of no fights and he blocked me?

What if cyborg showed up neked in my front door...eww..jk wood.

What if Miesha knocks on my door just in bra and panties holy shit
I'm going to get hate from Sherdoggers but I think Meisha is kind of overrated in terms of hotness. I'd much prefer someone like Gina Carano, Yankova or Mackenzie Dern.

What if....

I'm going to get hate from Sherdoggers but I think Meisha is kind of overrated in terms of hotness. I'd much prefer someone like Gina Carano, Yankova or Mackenzie Dern.
you are right Mackenzie is such a masterpiece

I'm merely asking what people would think of this scenario if it happened. Is there anyone interested in answering the question instead of being a total :eek::eek::eek:?

Or he loses his 1st FW defense and even Dana couldn't justify giving Conor another LW shot at that point.

Nate is not near the front of the line for a title shot, and even if he was, he got the better of the Conor fights and probably isn't that obsessed with a 3rd.

Back