Gus is so much classier than his fanboys !

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just rewatched his fight against Jones and I think Bones pulled off the win, but it was a tough fight. When the fight was over, Gus didn't whine and say, "I won, I was robbed." He congratulated Jones on a great fight and said he would come back stronger.

Compare Gus' attitude and words to that of Gus' idiotic fanboys who have been hating on Jones ever since that decision. Maybe they should spend less time hugging Gus' nutsack, and more time trying to be like the man Gus has become.

War Gus !!

There are a lot of people who latched onto Gus for the wrong reasons. His actual fans are fine.

Sorry, you thought THAT is why people dislike Jones? His own coach told him he needed to "go get some fans" like 2 years before, because even his coach acknowledges that he's hard to like.

Gus has fans, but I'm not even sure what fanboys you're talking about. Is this from something recent?

I just rewatched his fight against Jones and I think Bones pulled off the win, but it was a tough fight. When the fight was over, Gus didn't whine and say, "I won, I was robbed." He congratulated Jones on a great fight and said he would come back stronger.

Compare Gus' attitude and words to that of Gus' idiotic fanboys who have been hating on Jones ever since that decision. Maybe they should spend less time hugging Gus' nutsack, and more time trying to be like the man Gus has become.

War Gus !!
I love threads that are topics I can contribute to. I understand its the weekend but can we think of some better topics than nutsack hangers and putting people down. Read a book, collect baseball cards, watch the walking dead

Don't like gus typical milquetoast white guy. Who says pussy shit like that after a war? See how he folded to Rumble? He needs an office job. Fighting not for him.

I think he was salty deep down inside because he filled his tattoo halfway and didn't just accept it as a loss.

Don't like gus typical milquetoast white guy. Who says pussy shit like that after a war? See how he folded to Rumble? He needs an office job. Fighting not for him.
Jesus what a dummy.

source.gif

Huh?
What an odd time to bring this up.. it was a close fight and like any close fight, there'll be people arguing who won

If he had an office job we would've missed out his two great fights against DC and Jones. Pussies don't wage multiple 5 round wars. Who cares what fighters say outside the octagon? Baffling sentiment.

You'll never see more fanboys fangirl harder than MMA fans.

Gusts should of got the belt against bones cause he fck him up but the judges watched a different fight I guess

This is the dumbest post ive read tonight...

I feel bad for Gus. His recurring back injury has derailed his career.

Let him know you're hireing at your gay ass office job

Back