Johnny Hendricks: If I lose to Magny, then I'm done.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Can't say I'll be sad but always sucks when a really really good fighter just falls from grace so quickly. Whenever you have one foot out the door you usually don't perform your best imo.

Johnny will do well at competitive-eating

You're already done. Look at your hair. You're literally Tamdan.

Would be cool if he pulls of the win, I miss prime Hendricks.

If I read a thread on this subject again, I'm done.

NO!!!! Please stay Johnny.....Oh wait, I don't give a shit. See ya.

future bellator champion possible. i knew johhny would be a champion way before he won it.

The guys he has lost two are contenders/champs... I think he's just talking out his ass. Even if he loses to Magny, that's a tough dude and realistically it's possible. He should just go to Bellator, make more money and have a better shot at the belt.

nope soon as usada came in he just flopped almost dying at the weigh ins we know how u made weight before dude

did he change his camp up and try to get some new direction or is he doing the same old thing

Is the information in this thread going to be used by some marketing machine? Will we get to see Johnny have a crown of flowers placed on his head if he announces his retirement, or if enough people say they're sad, does he get a lifetime buffet at some restaurant?

Is the purpose of this thread purely genuine curiosity?

I'm not saying Broken Rig can't beat Magny, but I wouldn't be surprised if we hear a retirement speech at the end of the fight.

I have zero interest in Hendricks unless GSP wants a rematch to show him the true GSP without extreme anguish courtesy of Dana.

Hendricks time at the top was pretty short and he had close calls in wins vs. Lawler and Condit. Probably lost to Kos and Pierce. He was fortunate on those cards, so I didn't necessarily respect his being such a whiny bitch when the close calls didn't go his way. For him to claim Wonderboy wouldn't fight and kept running was one of the most idiotic quotes in UFC history. He couldn't land squat and lost every single exchange and got brutally KTFO in R1 and he said something about Wonderboy not engaging. What a moron. Couldn't make weight vs. Woodley and lost badly to Gastelum. He is no longer relevant at 170 and he is too short for 185. Unless he can keep his weight under control, he is toast.

Sounds reasonable.

Time to have both the burger and the fries, ya'know what i mean?

• That's all good, he can go invest in a restaurant.
Oh wait....

70% of me thinks he has been done since USADA stepped in.

Back