Let's not forget that Mousasi also helped to expose the Ronda hype

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score
Back in a time when everyone in the UFC was supposed to act super impressed by Ronda. Remember Conor and other fighters praising her and trying to make her look good in every way possible (Jon Jones saying she would beat Mayweather etc.). Well Mousasi just didn't give a fuck and made a fool out of her in that "sparring" video while not even trying. I remember Ronda white knights being extremely butthurt about that. He also made a comment recently that Cain in a wheelchair would beat her LMAO.

I love how Mousasi just doesn't give a fuck about whoever the UFC wants to promote and openly insults their biggest stars like Conman. He knows who the real fighters are and doesn't give a damn about stupid casuals.

That didn't expose anything though, people usually just dismiss the video due to weight discrepancy, considering Moose has a black belt in Judo.

BJ Penn could have really exposed the Ronda hype when they trained since they're much closer in size, but he probably got paid off by Edmond and went 5% on her ass.

It was laughable how frustrated Ronda became in that video. That's what happens when you buy into your own hype. At least she didn't do something like spar with a male pro boxer because I guarantee you Ronda 100% believed she could beat Mayweather.

lets not forget that everytime someone has a thought they dont need to make a whole thread about it

9vkTA97.jpg

bro chill

That didn't expose anything though, people usually just dismiss the video due to weight discrepancy.

BJ Penn could have really exposed the Ronda hype when they trained since they're much closer in size, but he probably got paid off by Edmond and went 5% on her ass.

Well at least Mousasi didn't fuel the hype train by acting out-judo'd by Ronda.

Also, we're talking about a time where stupid casuals (people are really stupid like Mousasi would say) thought that Ronda could beat Cyborg or male BWs.

It was laughable how frustrated Ronda became in that video. That's what happens when you buy into your own hype. At least she didn't do something like spar with a male pro boxer because I guarantee you Ronda 100% believed she could beat Mayweather.

We had a training session where we were rolling around on the mat with just newaza. I was a black belt at the time in jiu-jitsu. Ronda began to cry. I said, 'What are you crying about? ' She said, 'I can't do anything.' I said, 'Ronda, I'm 100kg male.' She said, 'Yeah, but I don't feel like you're supposed to beat me.'

Well at least Mousasi didn't fuel the hype train by acting out-judo'd by Ronda.

Also, we're talking about a time where stupid casuals (people are really stupid like Mousasi would say) thought that Ronda could beat Cyborg or male BWs.

I know, and I've seen this video posted time and again in those threads, but people would just say Moose is a MW and he'd do the same to the male BWs and brush it off.

If we actually had a male BW or FW go to town on Ronda's ass at that time, that would have put a significant damper on the hype. I know Uncle Creepy was up for it, even though he's FLW, pretty sure he challenged Ronda to even throw him once, but Ronda never accepted the challenge.

We had a training session where we were rolling around on the mat with just newaza. I was a black belt at the time in jiu-jitsu. Ronda began to cry. I said, 'What are you crying about? ' She said, 'I can't do anything.' I said, 'Ronda, I'm 100kg male.' She said, 'Yeah, but I don't feel like you're supposed to beat me.'

This is what makes Ronda so awesome. You'd have to be this delusional to crash this hard after a loss. In the end her mental instability gave us the best popcorn.

Mental instability bless.

lets not forget that everytime someone has a thought they dont need to make a whole thread about it

9vkTA97.jpg

bro chill

I didn't open those threads all at once, people just keep refreshing them with their posts because my threads are interesting and controversial

This is what makes Ronda so awesome. You'd have to be this delusional to crash this hard after a loss. In the end her mental instability gave us the best popcorn.

Mental instability bless.

I definitely agree. Also, I think the best popcorn is yet to come with the inevitable 2nd destruction of Ronda hype.

I bet Dom Cruz and Mighty mouse could also have trouble taking down Mousasi and other middle weights

I definitely agree. Also, I think the best popcorn is yet to come with the inevitable 2nd destruction of Ronda hype.

Oh we're not talking about hype getting destroyed any more. A life will be at stake. Literally. This is dangerous talk. Gotta tread carefully before mods ban my ass :D

I would say exactly the opposite, this sparing session video came out before the Rousey hype really went crazy and I would argue it actually represents someone who is willing to test themselves in training rather than surround themselves with yes men/women and easy sparing. I always felt she actually came off looking good actually making a very skilled grappler work pretty hard dispite the vast size difference.

Not sure what that has to do with Mayweather though, in MMA she'd likely beat him 9 out of 10 times but then again so would most of the fighters on the roster given his lack of grappling training.

Didn't E.Honda Housey once cry because she couldn't dominate some dude on sparring ? and said something along the lines of "you're not supposed to beat me"

That is some straight retardation.

Didn't E.Honda Housey once cry because she couldn't dominate some dude on sparring ? and said something along the lines of "you're not supposed to beat me"

I quoted that few posts before yours

Lmao please link me to this interview.

I would say exactly the opposite, this sparing session video came out before the Rousey hype really went crazy and I would argue it actually represents someone who is willing to test themselves in training rather than surround themselves with yes men/women and easy sparing. I always felt she actually came off looking good actually making a very skilled grappler work pretty hard dispite the vast size difference.

No it was already after Ronda hype started and Mousasi was expected to let her out-judo him to keep the hype going, but he ran out of all fucks given long time ago and made her look like a fool without even trying. The video of this sparring was a massive inconvenience for Ronda white knights. LMAO @ Ronda "testing herself" during sparring, when did she ever spar someone legit at close to 100%? Her camp was the definition of yes men training her.

Back