Gus vs. Jones, Hendo vs. Shogun, Lawler vs. MacDonald: Which war entertained you the most?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Id say Hendo Shogun, but im biased towards ma boy Rua...

And u guys?

1238293_585451164855578_864054657_n-1.jpg

UFC139_MauricioShogunRua_DanHenderson.jpg

Robbie-Lawler-Rory-MacDonald.png

Gus vs Jones. We'd never seen jon pushed like that. I remember being in the edge of my seat as they announced the decision. Lawler/Rory 2 is a close second but all the wind left my sails when Rory went down in the 5th.

Title fight
Unbeatable champion is finally challenged by massive underdog
Crazy war that could've gone either way

Jones X Gus, easy

Best fight ever imo

JJ vs Gus.

For me Lawler/Rory is a little bit overrated. I like Lawler/Condit more.

Aldo-Mendes II is my outsider vote.

Hendo vs Shogun was just insane in terms of both guys decking each other and absorbing unbelievable punishment and continuing.

All 3 of those fights are classics but this one stands out for me.

200.gif

shogun hendo my fav i always thought hendo rampage was a underrated war

Shogun/Hendo for me, especially in round 5. I still cant believe that Shogun didnt finish that tough SOB, well I can...its Hendo

Hendo shogun 1 but I still cant stand the bullshit decision.
It was a clear draw.

Hendo-Shogun is such a perfect fight it should be in a movie. 2 Legends finally meet, it's the first time we ever have to use the extra rds, and they put on an insane fight, which honestly should have been 47-47.

Hendo-shogun. that night might've been the best for fights Alvarez-Chandler was on at the same time. I love having 2 tvs in my living room. All the great fights on both cards were staggered just enough that I didn't miss a thing.

Hendo Shogun was a couple of old men swinging forward. Not very entertaining imo unless you also watch nothing but HW fights and also think they're amazing.

I'd say JJ/Gus only because it went the full five and I was crushed when Rory finally went down. All he had to do was hang on for four more minutes and he would have been champion. I'm still rustled about that one.

Gus and Jones

Being a shogun fan
It was hard seeing him get beat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back