Chael a better trash talker than Conor?

Different style of trash talking.

Conor was more of an exaggerated version of himself while Chael is a rehearsed character. Conor backed it up better with his fights and has a much more flashy style.

& if anyone is a joke in that video it's clearly Tito. Just horrible, lol.

That was cringe worthy to be honest - and 95% was Tito.

Chael is definitely better than Conor on the mic, the Irish accent is new to most in the world of shit-talk, the novelty wears off quickly on that one for me.

Chael is so creative, and that shit about the Rolls Royce had me laughing hard.

Just about everything Chael said is scripted. He can't go on a shit talking dialogue with people like Conor does or Bisping who kicked his ass verbally.

Prime Chael was GOLD.

"It’s like Marshall Mathers once said: ‘they may walk like me, talk like me, dress, act, not give a dang like me, and they just might be the next best thing, but they’re not quite me."

Off course some people are tired of him, he's been around for a long time, Conor it's been in the UFC for only 3 years but we all know what he's going to talk about in interviews:
- how much money he makes
- everyone is jealous of him
thats it

Chael was unusually quiet during that interview but he is generally the GOAT trash talker imo. Tito is a complete goof.

chael is a privileged oregonian, he wouldn't know what it feels like to walk the mean streets of ireland

Yes, Chael made me laugh. He said some clever things...

Conor makes me cringe. He says stupid shit for hits.

But if I was a teenager I'd probably go with Conor, so, age is imperative. Conor appeals to stupid people. Nothing wrong with that, there are more stupid people than smart people in the world. So, in that sense, Conor is the better businessman.

Chael is better at scripted "trash talk"

That marshal Mathers line he said to the camera makes me cringe so hard.

Conor is naturally charasmatic, quick witted and a great sense of humour

All the Americans who love WWE probably think Chael is funnier tho

Maybe Chael, but it depends on how you define trash talk.

If it's who sells more tickets: Conor

If it's who sells more PPV's: Conor

If it's who get's into their opponents heads' better: Conor

So in conclusion I'll say it's Chael, cause I like him more.

Both good in their own right. Chael seems more scripted however, but both have some memorably hilarious moments.

Yes.

MEDIA=youtube]TpT2W4zRzzM[/MEDIA]

That isn't trash talk.

That is corny story telling.

Yes, Chael made me laugh. He said some clever things...

Conor makes me cringe. He says stupid shit for hits.

But if I was a teenager I'd probably go with Conor, so, age is imperative. Conor appeals to stupid people. Nothing wrong with that, there are more stupid people than smart people in the world. So, in that sense, Conor is the better businessman.

Chael's cringe fest poetry hour is better than Conor's psychological warfare?

Conor has broken top level fighters in the sport by just talking.

Chael is a joke. He's amusing & non threatening like a clown.

Have a seat.

Different style of trash talking.

Conor was more of an exaggerated version of himself while Chael is a rehearsed character. Conor backed it up better with his fights and has a much more flashy style.

Conor has people shook.

Chael is a clown.

Chael only stood out because it was an era of yes men fighters.

Conor is a bit wittier under pressure. If you challenge Chael too much his trash talk kind of falls apart. I think it's mostly because he's heavily scripted. However, Chael is better because he's funnier to me (which is subjective).

They both suck

Bisping >

He doesn't need a script like one guy
He doesn't need a rented car and mansion and suits like the other guy

Chael talking about the things he had to see growing up in the mean streets trumps everything Conor has ever said. Both are an act, some of you just can't see that/

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back