Why do people bother interviewing Holly Holm?

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
I'm just randomly listening to her interview in Ariel's show, and my god, it's like listening to a chick on downer pills that has nothing interesting or though provoking to say.

Even when you trash talk her, she doesn't say anything back. Yeah, her humbleness is appealing, but man, she's a waste of an interview how boring she is. It doesn't help that she sounds like she just woke up, and popped a few xannax pills.

I was a fan of her after the Ronda fight but that quickly ended when I saw how nervous and serious she is all the time. Mental strength is probably her biggest weakness.

Same. I tried to listen to it but it was one of the most boring interviews I've heard. she tends to ramble on irrelevant stuff, and usually speaks slowly and in monotone

Stop watching

I did. She literally almost put me to sleep. No, seriously, listen to her interview. It's downright surreal how sedated and boring she sounds. Uggghhhh...it's like listening to a college professor that teaches from the textbook, with no tone in his voice, and no character or any ideas of his own. Shes that bad in interviews.

Same. I tried to listen to it but it was one of the most boring interviews I've heard. she tends to ramble on irrelevant stuff, and usually speaks slowly and in monotone

Exactly this. It's almost like she's trolling with how boring she is. The most mild mannered interview ever. She sounds like that one snl skit with the 2 chicks and Alec Baldwin, when he plays Mike schwety, or something like that, and he keeps saying, my schwety balls.

If you know what I'm talking about, you'll totally get it lol.

CandidPlaintiveFox.gif

Alright yeah, let's just never interview top 10 fighters ever.

I'm just randomly listening to her interview in Ariel's show, and my god, it's like listening to a chick on downer pills that has nothing interesting or though provoking to say.

Even when you trash talk her, she doesn't say anything back. Yeah, her humbleness is appealing, but man, she's a waste of an interview how boring she is. It doesn't help that she sounds like she just woke up, and popped a few xannax pills.

If only the UFC promoted her she could be a star.

Maybe she gets anxiety when in an interview situation. It makes you monotone and makes your brain shut down. Its no reason to hate lilke you guys seem to be doing. She seems like she's a sweet person. She doesn't deserve that.

Maybe she gets anxiety when in an interview situation. It makes you monotone and makes your brain shut down. Its no reason to hate lilke you guys seem to be doing. She seems like she's a sweet person. She doesn't deserve that.

I don't hate her. I actually root for her in certain fights, namely against Ronda. But she's deathly boring.

not everyone is attracted stupid talks. if that's you thing, good for you. you'll be an adult soon

I've been a fan of hers for a bit, watched a good amount of interviews, you can practically say she is a fucking robot. This pretty much just has to do with how she is, she's a pro, she stays a pro, she gives honest plain jane interviews, and she's done this for over 10years, she's gotten good at just given verbatim interviews.

One of her worst interviews is when she and Tate were doing promo's and she did one in NY (this is the one when they then went up the Empire State and took pics), and Tate is pretty lively (i think she came in first), then Holly comes in and drums it into a deadpan.

not everyone is attracted stupid talks. if that's you thing, good for you. you'll be an adult soon

If you're gonna have a 20 minute slot allowed to you, make it worth our while.

Oh, you like boring shit so you're and adult. Lmao get bent big boy.

Back