WME UFC has not announced any events in 2017 yet?

Safe to say the Asian and Canadian market aren't top priority for 2017.

Nuclear war with Russia looks to be bad for business.

Its right around this time we usually get a media report that includes the number of cards for the coming year, the locations etc and possibly the headliners for the first couple

The UFC's been doing this weird thing lately, for the past year or so were they've also been announcing cards in bulk as "seasons", not officially but Goldie has used that term once or twice. I'm expecting news around 205, that'll be a big media circus for them and they'll have the avenue to release a lot of info.

i'm expecting more cards next year, but less PPVs
Also a lot more domestic cards probably

Maybe they're lowballing the venues like they're doing to GSP.

I know, been driving me nuts too. I'm heading to Vegas in February and would like to know what cards there are, if any.

Safe to say UFC is dying

When does the network deal with Fox end?

I don't expect much of a change, other than less cards in other countries.

Its right around this time we usually get a media report that includes the number of cards for the coming year, the locations etc and possibly the headliners for the first couple

The UFC's been doing this weird thing lately, for the past year or so were they've also been announcing cards in bulk as "seasons", not officially but Goldie has used that term once or twice. I'm expecting news around 205, that'll be a big media circus for them and they'll have the avenue to release a lot of info.

i'm expecting more cards next year, but less PPVs
Also a lot more domestic cards probably

Yup this guy has your answer. It's normal.

To tell you the truth i loved the increase in cards and i will be really disappointed if they will have less cards next year. But it does seem like they do plan to cut down on the number of cards. I hope they don't but it doesn't look to promising. I am all for quality but i have actually really enjoyed a lot of these "shitty" cards... many times a card may look lackluster but prove to bring really exciting fights while some cards that look amazing have more dull fights.

here is one they will announce soon

maxresdefault.jpg

here is one they will announce soon

maxresdefault.jpg
Conor gets beaten badly and a photo leaks out with his face buried in a pillow getting on a plane. Then shows up on Ellen talks about how he got beaten badly by a woman and considered suicide.

Back