Damn shame evil Mousasi hasn't surfaced when he fought Mo

aali14

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Trash talk would've been beautiful...

Evil MOusasi would have ruined Mo's face

oh wait

He's out of his cage, hence the Moose is Loose!!!

yeah, we can officially call him 'Evil Mousasi' - this change of his character was soo unexpected and soo extreme that he definitely deserve this nickname.

It's still Salty Mousasi to me. His entire persona changed because he got knocked the fuck out.

MoSAUCY

I'll never forget during an interview recently, he straight up just said, "Fuck Machida."

I was dead.

IMG_0219.PNG

Mousalty has always been this way. Media has just been giving him more coverage. He never made this 180 as you guys claim.

He's keeping it real, i respect that.

He even talking about who is his worst matchup, why he calls out certain fights etc, he speaks his mind and doesn't bullshit.

Moose's trash talk is only funny because it's that of a first grader, and he's an adult. As with Connely and that Plutonium guy, this too will be run into the ground.

That was the most damage from the bottom I've ever seen. Mousasi kicked Mo's ass and lost purely due to the retarded rules. Mo was a swollen mess after that fight.

That was the most damage from the bottom I've ever seen. Mousasi kicked Mo's ass and lost purely due to the retarded rules. Mo was a swollen mess after that fight.

Mo claimed that Mouse punched him in the face and a knuckle went into his eye causing the swelling.

Moose Knuckle.

Mo claimed that Mouse punched him in the face and a knuckle went into his eye causing the swelling.

Moose Knuckle.

I wonder if he could identify which of the one hundred shots to the face he took was the one that did it?

Back