No For Gay Jesus vs He's Still My Boy, Who Ya Got?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I was thinking about the UFC 205 card in-between reading and homework at the library today, and was pondering about the second fight that interested me the most, after the Eddie and Mcgregor main event.
And that's the Yoel Soldier of God Romero vs Chris All American Weidman.

Yoel:
Great wrestling (Olympic caliber), unbelievable explosive power and speed in both his striking attacks and wrestling. Has God on his side.

Suspect gas tank and tends to noticeably slow down after the 2nd round although still very dangerous, mediocre striking at best.

Weidman:
NCAA All-American, BB BJJ with good submission skills, good pressure fighter with a nice blend of kickboxing and boxing.

Took a ferocious beating at the hands of Luke Rockhold and Herb Dean, and just recovered from neck surgery just a few months removed. Looked physically diminished in his last fight with Rockhold.

This one is a tough one for me predict, I'm going to lean towards Yoel, but I don't feel great about it and if Weidman wins, it would hardly surprise me. The question is can Weidman pressure Yoel effectively and score points, without getting hit by a big counter strike by Yoel?

He's still my boy, king of the cringe and well on his way to claim that belt back

Yoel by fast twitch fiber domination.

Weidman. Yoel has no juice for gay boys.

My son will win. Please stop making fun of one bad comment mistake I made after a devastating defeat BTW. Chris will always be my boy regardless win or lose

Back