Looks like DC's victim Lucas Browne will get the big money fight with Klitschko

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score
Lucas Browne, the man who got beaten up so badly by DC he had to switch to boxing.

Makes you wonder if a switch to boxing would have been a good thing for JDS after all. With some luck and good management he could have been getting the Lucas Browne way to the title and land that big money fight.

Browne will probably earn more in that Klitschko fight than JDS did in his entire UFC career. It's red panty night for him.

DC > Lucas Browne > Ruslan Chagaev > Matt Skelton > Kevin McBride > Mike Tyson

Well, he had also lost to Jim York, a man famous mostly for getting Axe kick KO'd while on the ground.

This is a give me fight for klitschko, he's 41 years old and has the chance to become 3 time world champion easy by beating a overmatched non deserving lucas Brown.. it may be his farewell fight or he can use the belt for leverage against one of the top dogs in å unification fight.
Lucas Brown seems like å cool guy that knows his limit but will give his all. He has evolved massivly since cormier fight but still one of the slowest hw ranked boxers

I loved boxing. But that is fucking disgusting.

Now we'll get AJ vs Price for another who gives a shit championship of the world match.

Just make fucking AJ Klitchko and be done with it.

I loved boxing. But that is fucking disgusting.

Now we'll get AJ vs Price for another who gives a shit championship of the world match.

Just make fucking AJ Klitchko and be done with it.

Price is a good boxer but has the worst chin in combat sports. Probably even worse than Reem.

I'm not on Joshua's hypetrain but he only needs to graze that glass chin and it's all over.

The 2nd video is hilarious from 1:52, the commentator saying how Klitschko and Fury are watching this and a moment later Price gets stopped and he does one of the funniest dances ever.

I don't believe this, anyone with the athleticism to make it to a title fight in boxing would conquer MMA with 6 months of training.

;)

I don't believe this, anyone with the athleticism to make it to a title fight in boxing would conquer MMA with 6 months of training.

;)

To be fair Lucas Browne isn't even top 10 in the HW. The clear top guys are IMO Klitschko, Fury (when he doesn't have mental problems), Joshua, Wilder, Povetkin, Ortiz and Pulev. Then you have some decent guys too in the top 20 and some prospects. The elite HWs I listed are legit though.

Let's face it, Klitschko, Joshua and also Luis Ortiz are the closest to an elite A-level heavyweight athlete in combat sports right now. Look at how strong and athletic undefeated HW boxer King Kong Ortiz is for his size:

No one wants to fight wilder.
0815422001430255935_filepicker.jpg

Back