Moose speaking some truth about Rousey & WMMA

But Mousasi if forgetting the jungle is not full of once ever atholetes

Ha moose gonna get judo thrown and armbarred next time he comes across Ehonda in the locker room

Him and I, share opposite opinions as it pertains to our interest in WMMA. But I appreciate him not having to be PC or half-assed in his response.
Well if you don't agree with the moose, you can go to hell good sir ;)

Moose has been dropping some zingers lately. Loved him saying fuck ur mom to facebook ufc trolls

lol

Nope I disagree with Gegard. Cyborg has several things that prevent her from being a star.

1. She took steroids and looks like it

2. She only fights cans

3. She doesn't speak English well. This might not be fair but the U.S. is the biggest market for the UFC and mma and speaking the language is an advantage. Cyborg has to pay people to do her shit talking on social media. Whenever you see a well written essay aimed at Ronda you can believe it wasn't written by Cyborg. She doesn't have the vocabulary or brains to compose a sentence for a Dr. Suess book.

Moose sparring with Ronda is absolutely hilarious. Ronda looks so shit. Moose just chillin could have had a cup of coffee in his hand.

Moos been hanging with mah boi Vitor

Im not gonna lie I watch the WMMA because they look good in the tight Reebok shorts. Miesha with them boobies. The weigh ins...

Thats why I dont see the hype about Cyborg...Just, ugh

Well, you're honest atleast ^^

With that said, watch a Cyborg fight. Clearly she won't distract you... She is a great fighter.

Back