* The UFC cuts 13 fighters in one day !

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Opens up more fight slots for the guys who matter. Also more talent for bellator to swoop up, it's not terrible

I can add another 59 easily

Cuts = better cards

Really no surprises on the list, in fact there are more guys I thought would get the axe whos names are not there

Makes sense. If you look at ALL of events for the rest of the year, it's one decent fight for main event, and a buncha fucking bums. Cards are weak as shit.

I like barn cat and Robertson, sad to see them go. Especially Robertson. Two split decision losses is a rough way to go out.

They should cut even more. Only the best of the best should be in the UFC.

I like barn cat and Robertson, sad to see them go. Especially Robertson. Two split decision losses is a rough way to go out.
Tamdan is one of the most exciting fighters out there: if he wins or loses it will be a spectacular highlight. You gotta respect doods that just scrap, dont care about the outcome

I think McCrory should have gotten another shot. Guy is super talented and exciting but just happened to get caught by the first KO'S of his career. Fighting Nate Marquardt is a gamble. He could either show up looking completely spent or he could pull some Tekken combo shit.

They're both exciting, and I don't like seeing them go. Thought Robertson actually beat Saunders, too.

UFC needs only the elite fighters + a "farm team" to season the prospects.

All other sports have elite rosters with guys trying to get in. They need that second tier with options to get called up.

I'm totally ok with this. They need to sign some more serious LHWs and HWs tho.

Don't like to see someone out of a job but it'll make for better quality cards.

Back