Cerrone / McGregor would you like to see this fight?

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
If Conor beats Eddie and Donald beats Kelvin should this fight happen?and would you like to see it?

I would have to say Cerrone wins everywhere in this fight.

We've all seen Cowboys liver, Conor breaks him in half like a board, that and Cowboy always chokes in big fights.

They can't hang out afterwards what is the point

Hell yes! But I don't see it happening under those circumstances.

But I definitely want to see this one.

It will be Ferguson,RDA or Kaboob.

But Conor absolutely starches Cowboy. No question.
Easy fight for Conor.

conor would tag him quick and cerrone would start shooting takedowns. idk who would win but if it went to the ground cerrone would probably sub him.

We've all seen Cowboys liver, Conor breaks him in half like a board, that and Cowboy always chokes in big fights.
As much as i hate Conor, i have to agree with this. Cowboy should continue his run at WW

Pre-2016 I would have said Conor beats Donald but now I'm not so sure.

This year Cerrone has massively improved his boxing and has started to implement his wrestling into his game, even just so his opponent knows the threat of a takedown is there.

If he could take down Story and Cote with ease I think he'd immediately take down Conor and sub him.

Would be an entertaining lead-up and Cowboy deserves to get that ass beat for all the shots he throws at Conor

Would be an entertaining lead-up

Poor Cowboy will get roasted at them pre fight pressers.
tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Conor will have early success until Cowboy gets off his trademark cross feign into head kick as Conor tries for his pullback counter.

Sounds like a good fight in general but there are people waiting in line. Cowboy should stick with WW if he keeps having success there.

Jeez, I'm not the language police, but look at all the hyperbole in the responses here. McGregor will "absolutely" smash Cerrone (Cerrone just manhandled grown men Story and Cote), Cerrone has "massively" improved his boxing (he should be RJJ then right?), Cerrone "always" craps the bed in big fights (every fight in the UFC is a big fight. No one takes fights lightly in the UFC, unless you want more brain damage then necessary).

Would take McGregor in under 20 seconds

Back