I know this is a bit random but don't you think a 325lb, roided-out Lesnar would have owned HW

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just got thinking about this again as now Bigfoot has finally been cut hopefully he shall move over to Japan and bulk up and take what he needs to perform at the optimum level.

I get the feeling that a prime Brock, with no weight or substance restrictions, would be almost unstoppable. He just threw Hunt, the strongest (after Brock) fighter and hardest hitter in UFC history, around like a boy. I'm a Mir fan but realistically, if he hadn't panicked and started striking Mir in the back of the head he probably would have finished him the first time.

If he hadn't panicked and forgotten how to pass butterfly guard he could have held Velasquez down and battered him. Overeem is trickier but I do think he might have been susceptible to a 100% Brock. His TDs were unstoppable, his top control smothering and his GNP earthshaking. Like I thought back when Brock was champ maybe the only fighter who could handle his power would be Bigfoot.

Reem would still stuff his shot and kick his guts in.

Brock can't strike, he also can't take a punch or body kicks.

He would gas after round 1

Remember Bob Sapp vs. Big Nog?
Plus 265 is the limit. That will never change.

He was roided out pre USADA. And post. And no. He sucks when you punch him.

I just got thinking about this again as now Bigfoot has finally been cut hopefully he shall move over to Japan and bulk up and take what he needs to perform at the optimum level.

I get the feeling that a prime Brock, with no weight or substance restrictions, would be almost unstoppable. He just threw Hunt, the strongest (after Brock) fighter and hardest hitter in UFC history, around like a boy. I'm a Mir fan but realistically, if he hadn't panicked and started striking Mir in the back of the head he probably would have finished him the first time.

If he hadn't panicked and forgotten how to pass butterfly guard he could have held Velasquez down and battered him. Overeem is trickier but I do think he might have been susceptible to a 100% Brock. His TDs were unstoppable, his top control smothering and his GNP earthshaking. Like I thought back when Brock was champ maybe the only fighter who could handle his power would be Bigfoot.
No.

A 300lb roided out Reem, Carwin, or AJ would destroy Brock and all comers.

I vote for a 300 pound Conor with a Diaz gas tank.

Unbelievable Jeff.

I believe a 165 lbs, prime, roided out chimp would destroy the UFC HW division.

This is actually a fact.

_90559276_mongo2jakebeaton-rekkers.jpg

He'd rip Paul Harris' arm off as easily as Paul Harris would rip a Sherbro's arm off. Probably even easier. Scary as F.
Paul Harris would most definetly go for the leg though. Good thing i personally have three.

This thread is Wasteland (at best). If Brock can juice and so can everybody else, then no, Brock won't be champ. An Overoid would TDD all night and break his liver in half. Imagine if Hunt was ever roided up to the gills....

No.

A 300lb roided out Reem, Carwin, or AJ would destroy Brock and all comers.

AJ as in Rumble? That's comic book fantasy. A 300-lb Rumble wouldn't be able to move. Although the thought of him missing weight at HW is funny.

Back