Cruz vs Cody is a joke

lalaland

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
They already gifted Dom a cakewalk title defense against old man Faber. It's time to man up and fight the #1 contender.

{<diaz}

It was Dom choise. He ducked TJ, and took Cody fight. Weak move

xYrvfAh.gif

j/k

I agree....but how great would it be if Necktat knocked Dom out cold? :D

They already gifted Dom a cakewalk title defense against old man Faber. It's time to man up and fight the #1 contender.

{<diaz}

Nobody is sacred, what are you talking about brah

{<huh}

I'm ok with this fight. Hell I wish it was the main instead of Ronda vs Nunes.

Well if you are trying to get this fight scrapped, the super connected forums of sherdog is the place to do it.

Garbrandt will be lucky to land a punch. Dom will dance around the ring for the duration of the fight and win a unanimous decision.

I agree. Its a joke of a fight.

Bantamweight GOAT vs a guy whos best win is a 20 year old Almeida.

This will be easiest money ever.

It's not a joke. TJ needs to win another fight or two before he gets a rematch. Dom kicked his ass.

Can't believe we're in era where men's BW title fight co-mains women's.

Well if you are trying to get this fight scrapped, the super connected forums of sherdog is the place to do it.
I just contacted everybody that I know. My uncle Billy and Bernie cannot do anything about scrapping the fight. I even contacted that guy that used to work at the gas station by my house and he can't do anything either. We need to work harder and I think we can get this done.

I really felt like we needed to see Cody fight a top 5 guy first. Lineker or Caraway would have been excellent tests to see if he's ready for a shot. That and Dillashaw definitely deserved his rematch. Fought to a split decision with Cruz in a very, very close fight. Than went out and beat a top 3 guy in Assuncao. Cody's best win is Takeya Mizugaki.

I just contacted everybody that I know. My uncle Billy and Bernie cannot do anything about scrapping the fight. I even contacted that guy that used to work at the gas station by my house and he can't do anything either. We need to work harder and I think we can get this done.

Well, guess we better pull out all the stops and get the wal-mart employees involved.

I want to see cruz/garbrandt. This fight interests me more than the others. Cody no love is dangerous. Has a lot of buzz. And they want to fight eachother. Dom and tj already fought. Get new blood in the title picture. Lineker doesnt make weight.

Back