UFC top fighters that responds via social media to their fans

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Definitely Joanna.

upload_2016-10-22_15-54-54.png

And I also know that Jon Jones responds as well. Is there anyone else?

70d9775a4cfb1cc8116c47e3d6559cbe40c702543956c5d162c52ede8ee6c945.jpg

Platinium is GOAT, he dosen't need to answer his fans.

James colossus Thompson - used to talk to him on twitter about random shit, betting, TV shows. Always would respond. Pretty articulate and clever dude.

Mark hunt, will respond, kinda doesn't give a fuck attitude. Posts random shit.

I respect fighters more when they don't lower themselves to reply to social media.

Pathetic fanboys or trolls are all they are dealing with anyway. You want to make people happy then just win baby.

Jhenny Andrade.. she replied with a wink one time.

I respect fighters more when they don't lower themselves to reply to social media.

Pathetic fanboys or trolls are all they are dealing with anyway. You want to make people happy then just win baby.

Can't say I agree with this. If they aren't reaching out to their fans via social media, then the only reason they post is to try and sell us shit. I already have enough people trying to sell me shit. The last thing that I want is for Conor Mcgregor to sell me Call of Duty.

Gegard has many videos of him responding to hate mail. They're are fucking incredible

Ive had a few conversations with Anthony Smith and Ryan Hall(both really cool guys)

Honestly that's not true. I reached out to a few guys with questions ad they answered and we spoke some more from there. Not everyone is a teenage troll

Lol definitely Hunt.

Platinum Mike is generous with the likes on Twitter.

When Miocic does an "Ask Stipe/Fuck Stipe" session on his Twitter it's a lot of fun. F'rinstance:

AS9316 copy.png

Honestly that's not true. I reached out to a few guys with questions ad they answered and we spoke some more from there. Not everyone is a teenage troll

Yea but do they reach out to you? Will you hear from them again unless you contact them?

At some point it'll just end up being a nuisance for them to have to deal with your questions.

Yea but do they reach out to you? Will you hear from them again unless you contact them?

At some point it'll just end up being a nuisance for them to have to deal with your questions.
Anthony Smith has actually reached out a few times. Hes a really cool guy who likes his fans.

Michelle Waterson responds to me all the time.

They are sweetest worded restraining orders ever.

Back