Joe Rogan breaks down Conor vs. Eddie with Yves Edwards

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Yves is a really cool dude, much better than the usual Eddie bravo jumping in and saying random conspiracy shit. Great breakdown

Yves is smart as fuck, anytime he talks about MMA I learn some shit. I interviewed him once, learned a shit ton - thanks for the vid, gonna watch now

I want to hear his breakdown of Woodley/Wonderboy

Yves is a really cool dude, much better than the usual Eddie bravo jumping in and saying random conspiracy shit. Great breakdown

Great Fight Companion. Bellator should pay them for doing this...it's the only reason I watched that event lol.

This clip needs more bud. Oh, wait... !

Great Fight Companion. Bellator should pay them for doing this...it's the only reason I watched that event lol.

I think Joe gets lots of flack here but who else is allowed to essentially speak their mind as well as commentate other organizations events (major conflict of interest) while saying heinously profane tranny rape jokes. Joes relationship with the UFC is awesome as most other major sports leagues are way too social warrior regulated and stringent to allow employees from releasing other content, even running their own twitter accounts

Yves is a great co-host due to his mma intellect and chill style. Whereas some others try to sound like rogan and it just sounds like a bunch of rogan wannabes........at least the podcasts I've seen.

LOL...I know what you mean about Eddie Bravo...

Hey Eddie what do you think of this matchup?

"I dunno man but 9/11 was an inside job caused by the flouride in the water"

Always liked Edwards.

1omys2_large.gif

Rogan's deep analysis: "Eddie is a beast. Dude, Conor is a monster. He is improving"

So deep {<doc}

LOL...I know what you mean about Eddie Bravo...

Hey Eddie what do you think of this matchup?

"I dunno man but 9/11 was an inside job caused by the flouride in the water"

haha agreed he always goes off the rails on fight companion but hes actually got great analysis when hes sober like here

Yves is awesome, I hope he's a return guest for Fight Companion.

65 professional fights, spanning 1997-2014. One of the great light fighters over two generations of MMA. All around smart, classy guy.

War Thugjitsu.

haha agreed he always goes off the rails on fight companion but hes actually got great analysis when hes sober like here

Sober? I haven't even watched the clip, and took one look at his eyes and knew he's somewhere on 10th planet.

If anyone gets a chance, listen to the entire fight companion (also watch the Glory Card it was dope)
Yves and Joe Schilling dropping knowledge left and right
There's still some fuckery here and there but it's good stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back