Who has the GOAT Intro/Entrance routine

Ananth

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Everyone has their own superstitions and stuff to hype the audience and themselves. Some fighters stick with the same theme(Anderson Silva), while others mix it up (Bones) .

In my opinion the intro of a fighter is very telling of what kind of mindset hes at atm. Flash back UFC 168, Silva took an annoying amount of time to even get off the floor. I think he was feeling the pressure of the moment for the first time. UFC 194, you could tell Aldo was all tight, even Rogan caught onto it. UFC 202, Conor had lost all that natural swag he carried, tried to cover it up by waving his arms around while walking to his corner. UFC 166, JDS walking to the center of the octagon to thrown the gauntlet, just didn't have the same menace.The list goes on...

The question is which are some of the best/worst intros that stick in your mind?

My favourite will always be Jose Aldo all happy, jumping about as he walks in to face Faber. Little did we know he was going to run this town (FW) for quite a while.

Last edited:
Filthy Tom Lawlor, Who let the dogs out at UFC 100.

This was epic at the time, still get chills..

undertaker-entrance-2-o.gif

Fedor walking

Saku entrances

Mirko walking

Frankie running to the cage to Kick in the Door

Aldo Run This Town in Cali and kicking Faber's ass

Genki

Gono

Mo's Sengoku walkout

Darude - Sandstorm

Nick mean mugging to Deftones

Worst: Benson and Dodson rapping to the octagon

I want somebody to come out to this bad ass song. Shit gets me so hyped.

Oh Mickey you're so fine...

Actually Rory MacDonald for all the right reasons.

Pretty avid Conor hater here, but his Foggy-Dew/Hypnotize entrance is by far the best in the history of the UFC.

wanderlei silva darude sandstorm is the only one that really springs to mind. his bald head bobbing with that weird mike tyson nervous aggression and that obnoxious music booming im some giant Japanese arena just brings to mind so much bloody trainwreck insane violence

Best entrances all together:

Genki Sudo EASY

Most iconic over all Mma:

Nothing beats the craze when sandstorm started!

Honorable mentions:

Sakuraba
Mayhem Miller
Andy

Back