Footage from Joanna's training #UFC205 -UPDATE: Joanna searching for a new manager

heemman

Green Belt
Reaction score

I think that sth missing here.She's not passionated as before or she hasn't been adjusted to the new team yet

Check the footage from her training before the rematch with Gadelha.Even the description has too much passion in

IMG_20161022_201227.png
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/10/...nna-jedrzejczyk-looking-for-a-new-manager-who

Too many changes prior to a title fight imo is totally wrong.I think Joanna underestimates Karolina and this is a huge mistake.We will find out soon

Last edited:
FcWuNqt.gif

Nah man she's alright. She's just a 130 lb spinner doing strength training. Shit ain't going to look spectacular. She has coat hangers for arms, what do you want? Lol

You can't judge her whole training camp/passion/motivation by a 45 second video lol

Nah man she's alright. She's just a 130 lb spinner doing strength training. Shit ain't going to look spectacular. She has coat hangers for arms, what do you want? Lol

I'm pretty sure Roy Nelson would win a fight against her without doing anything.

He can just stand there and tank all of her punches with his belly for 3-4 rounds before she eventually breaks her own arm on his belly.

I don't like her moving camps, why move to ATT when everything is fine where you already are?

130lbers are not spinners

I don't like her moving camps, why move to ATT when everything is fine where you already are?

Why wait for something to break before improving on it?

I prefer her running through some snowbound Polish forest rather than this noisy Merican stuff. The grappling with the likes of Gezary Matuda has to be a bonus though.

thanks for the vid TS .
I always love seeing any footage of JJ ,can't wait for 205

hitting a bag on the ground is probably easier than actual training.

Back