Anyone else really bummed we dont see Dong fight now?

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Love the Mousassi vs Hall 2, but i really wanted to see DHK in action again man. Would've been a great fight against Nelson.

War Dong

It is a shame. Wouldn't mind the Dong v Mousasi to be honest.

I'm still hoping to see him fight on the card, although I'm not sure who could replace Nelson.

Love the Mousassi vs Hall 2, but i really wanted to see DHK in action again man. Would've been a great fight against Nelson.

War Dong

That kinda...came out wrong.

But it was a most intriguing fight.

Sucks. Do we know who got injured?

Yes, I was looking forward to see DHK fight again. Maybe DHK vs Hendricks/Magny winner.

I wish dong fought more often. This match with gunnar would have been sweet.

Google dong fights. Thank me later.

But yeah a bit bummed TS.

If anyone's interested it seems they might be either moving the fight to a different card or giving Kim another fight on an upcoming card.

Pissed. As in, wanna fly to Iceland with a ball bat and go to war pissed.

So how shitty is Stun Gun's situation? First he doesn't get a fight scheduled all year until August. When he does, it's on a Conor event, but he's forced to withdraw due to injury. When he gets scheduled again, it's for his first ever main event. Now his opposition withdraws due to injury. 2016 has not been kind to DHK.

There's a void inside me that can only be filled by Dong. Now I have to wait extra long for Dong to satisfy me. :(

Meh he's a boring fighter with an average skill-set, run of the mill guy but he's Korean so he gets more hype than Americans with similar games. Good top game, lulzy KOs and hilariously aggressive style recently but shit sturiking

I'd rather watch Lil Dong whos much more exciting, WW Dong will never be in a FOTY contender like Reyes bout

Back