Do people realize that Cerrone will lose to Gastelum?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Gastelum is a strong strong 170 pounder, Cerrone use to fight @ 155....Gastelum will destroy Cerrone and I don't think people realize it.

He was supposed to get destroyed by Patrick Cote out of all people to be honest....

Cerrone is going to give up size, but his skills are just really legit.

Naaah, he's chubby and overrated.

Cerrone via ass kicks.

Anyone who beats Hendricks is a friend of mine.

Go Kelvin!

If Gastelum makes weight you mean

Rick Story is a pretty strong 170 pounder too

It's just an excellent fight. Cerrone did just well against the powerful wrestler type in Story and Cote. Gastelum is a younger, somewhat improved version of them, but technically he doesnt present any challenges Cerrone hasnt encountered a dozend times already. That said I have this fight as 50-50; so if your bookmaker gives you a good line on any of them, pick the underdog.

Gastelum isn't just bigger, he's also a legit contender-level fighter with the kind of style that will give Cerrone problems. I have Kelvin in this one.

Gastelum is a strong strong 170 pounder, Cerrone use to fight @ 155....Gastelum will destroy Cerrone and I don't think people realize it.
It sounds like you think you are amazing at predicting fights. The reality is you suck at it, just like the rest of us.

I like Gastelum,I like Cowboy, but I do think Gastelum will win.
But the last showings of cowboy has been spectacular. And Gastelum pummeling Hendricks was awesome.
I don't know why but I always believed that with the right matchmaking and build up Gastelum has the potential to become champ in time.
But if Cowboy wins, I will not be unhappy.

Louis CK says it best:
Just maybe, just maybe
I would fucking love it if cowboy went on a tear

Yes, he will lose to Gastelum, why? Because the Diaz brothers are right. Cerrone will fight any no-name fighter anytime, anywhere and for peanuts, and he is going to pay for it, Gastelum is legit.

They said the same about story. Bigger, stronger, wrestler, ect

tenor.gif

I realize it's a possibility, but not the only possibility.

It all depends on how Cowboy handles his pressure

I realize it. Still I hope Cowboy wins.

TS, change the word 'will' to 'might' and I am with you

I think Kelvin takes him down early and tko's him with ground and pound.

He will be fine. Don't doubt the Cowboy

Back