Rumble vs DC 2. Who do you got?

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Johnson is the better striker, Cormier the better wrestler and physically stronger.

I don't see Rumble loading up on strikes that lead to clinch anymore. Besides, his wrestling is constantly underrated.

So based off of new found patience, I have Rumble by first round TKO

It wouldn't be new found
He's going to try to fight like he did against Phil Davis, which was a very underrated performance
I like DC on points, but Rumble has a real shot here even to go the distance

giphy.gif

tumblr_nu8soxZnuD1tugoyjo1_400.gif

Johnson2.gif

Rumble is going to send DC flying like:

tumblr_mqxk7qiG5A1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

cormier again. love rumble, he's exciting and has gifted us so many viscous KOs but IMO DC fights smart, plays to his strengths and takes it again

Hoping for a different result but probably ssdd

giphy.gif

I got DC 3rd TKO from the mount. Rumble is not smart enough to beat DC. Only one man has beaten DC, and that was the best LHW of all time. But what really matters is that we just saw this fight last year and other that the big shot Rumble landed, he had nothing else for DC.

Depends on what version of rumble we get. If the explosive version turns up and he launches a Tyson esque barrage of punches that connects he may win. Chance are cormier will dominate like the first.

It wouldn't be new found
He's going to try to fight like he did against Phil Davis, which was a very underrated performance
I like DC on points, but Rumble has a real shot here even to go the distance

Wrestling wise Daniel Cormier is in another league compared to Phil Davis. Davis couldnt do anything to rumble. Davis striking is meh and wraslin is nowhere near DCs level. Dc already proved he can survive Rumbles power and finish Rumble.

I can't forget what Rumble did to Gus Bader and Glover. Carved their asses up like Christmas geese

Wrestling wise Daniel Cormier is in another league compared to Phil Davis. Davis couldnt do anything to rumble. Davis striking is meh and wraslin is nowhere near DCs level. Dc already proved he can survive Rumbles power and finish Rumble.
Hence why I think Cormier probably wins.

Rumble all the way, and i'm betting on it. He's the last guy you want to fight twice.

For sure Rumble has a shot , but im picking Cormier to win.

Depends on Rumble. If he can avoid takedowns and connect he wins. If he gets taken down he loses. Rooting for Rumble though.

Cormier again, another Blackzillian will lose by grappling.

Back