Will Bisping rematch Rockhold before Mcgregor rematches Aldo?

thehighking

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So both guys are champions but a lot of people don't see Bisping as the best MW in the world and a lot of people don't see Conor as the best FW in the world. Conor has been desperately avoiding the Aldo rematch and Bisping has also been trying to pick and choose his opponents.
Which do you think will happen first, Bisping vs Rockhold III or Mcgregor vs Aldo II?

I seriously doubt McGregor ever fights at 145 again.

Yoel will knock Weidman and Bisping out before the spawn of Satan is born.

It's really a bizarre situation. Mcgregor and his coach have given no indication that they want to fight at FW ever again but Dana keeps saying Conor will have to defend his title next. I'm not sure what will happen. It looks bad for Conor to duck the Aldo rematch but the weight cut is so brutal that maybe he should stay at LW. But I think if he loses to Alvarez he will have to drop back down to FW

It's really a bizarre situation. Mcgregor and his coach have given no indication that they want to fight at FW ever again but Dana keeps saying Conor will have to defend his title next. I'm not sure what will happen. It looks bad for Conor to duck the Aldo rematch but the weight cut is so brutal that maybe he should stay at LW. But I think if he loses to Alvarez he will have to drop back down to FW

I don't think Conor can do that cut many more times without killing himself tbh, he looks like a cancer patient at weigh ins when he fights at 145.

I would be shocked if Conor/Aldo 2 ever happens. It's a dangerous fight and he can't possibly improve on the outcome of first one, so I'm sure he'd rather just keep that result as their only meeting. I don't think Bisping/Rockhold are going to rematch either. Bisping isn't going to be champ long and probably fight too much longer after he loses. I'm sure Rockhold will be looking for whoever is champ in another year.

the sun will stop shining before connor rematches aldo

"Conor has been desperately avoiding the Aldo rematch."

Lol

Nobody gives a shit about him not rematching Aldo.

He's on to bigger and better things.

I doubt either rematch will happen. . . But I hope I'm wrong.

Rockhold will get a rematch and Rockhold will finish Bisping like he did in their 1st fight.

Until he loses a couple more fights at LW (or fake WW). The UFC won't let it happen though, they'll give him an easy fight after he gets dominated by Khabib.

IF Alvarez MANHANDLES AND BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF HIM... He will go back to 145...even though that cut is brutal..There...HE WILL GET HIS ASS WHUPPED AND HIS REIGN WILL END... And he will be a Rich mofo.

Aldo will probably follow Conor to 155 but he's probably behind five guys in that division for a title. He's never getting a rematch at 145.

So both guys are champions but a lot of people don't see Bisping as the best MW in the world and a lot of people don't see Conor as the best FW in the world. Conor has been desperately avoiding the Aldo rematch and Bisping has also been trying to pick and choose his opponents.
Which do you think will happen first, Bisping vs Rockhold III or Mcgregor vs Aldo II?

Dude. Its pretty clear if you are in tune with the sport that conor is never fighting 145 again. He could lose at 205 & Than we might see Also rematch.

That being said, Aldo has never went up in weight or challenged himself or took a superfight ir learned English. And his point style of fighting puts me to sleep, so who gives a damn what Aldo does. He should be fighting on fightoass PreLims

Dunno how Conor being best flw in the world can be argued. Bisping sure, Conor, no.

Back