Prediction:Dana White

IntheZone

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Dana White will no longer be a part of the UFC before his 5 year contract is up.....

Last edited:
i dont know if thats a bold prediction- he would be in his 50s, after a 20 yr career, and a billionaire.

How many years after that until we see him on Dancing With The Stars?

What is Dana even doing these days. He doesn't respond to people on Twitter, he doesn't show up to give out free tickets, he doesn't do any more vlogs. It's like his hidden.

Come to think of it, has any of the WME people given interviews after the UFC purchase?

What is Dana even doing these days. He doesn't respond to people on Twitter, he doesn't show up to give out free tickets, he doesn't do any more vlogs. It's like his hidden.

Come to think of it, has any of the WME people given interviews after the UFC purchase?
The biggest thing they have done so far, (other than the mass firings) is put it out to the public that a bunch of celebrities are now "owners." It seems like they are going to try to make the UFC more popular by using their celebrity cliental to tell the world "Look, actors and football players love this shit, you should love it too."

The biggest thing they have done so far, (other than the mass firings) is put it out to the public that a bunch of celebrities are now "owners." It seems like they are going to try to make the UFC more popular by using their celebrity cliental to tell the world "Look, actors and football players love this shit, you should love it too."

One of the great things about the UFC back in the day was how accessible and personable Dana was, you could say maybe even a bit too much. This whole WME-IMG stuff feels very secretive. Months after the purchase and we haven't had anyone make so much as a public statement, not even to Fox. I've been searching high and low for Ari interviews, and so far nothing. Not liking it.

Someone has been watching the mma beat :)

One of the great things about the UFC back in the day was how accessible and personable Dana was, you could say maybe even a bit too much. This whole WME-IMG stuff feels very secretive. Months after the purchase and we haven't had anyone make so much as a public statement, not even to Fox. I've been searching high and low for Ari interviews, and so far nothing. Not liking it.
They are probably vetting the new Face. They have to slowly move Dana out while getting the new President in. But they need to be careful about it, because the last thing they want is another Roger Goodell. Football can handle that shit, but the UFC can't.

It's the perfect job for him. He loves to boss people around and be in the spot light. Not sure what he would do if he left the UFC.

They are probably vetting the new Face. They have to slowly move Dana out while getting the new President in. But they need to be careful about it, because the last thing they want is another Roger Goodell. Football can handle that shit, but the UFC can't.

Ari has a pretty big ego and is fairly thin skinned. I've seen him lashing out during interviews. Don't think he'll be a good replacement for Dana White.

Someone has been watching the mma beat :)

<40>

Ari has a pretty big ego and is fairly thin skinned. I've seen him lashing out during interviews. Don't think he'll be a good replacement for Dana White.

<40>
Honestly I don't know shit about Ari Emanuel. It's a tough job though, gonna be hard to do. It's not like the other sports where a schedule is made out, and the biggest thing you have to worry about is how to discipline a player for beating up his wife. Every fight that gets made gets some level of scrutiny, and you are in front of reporters all of the time defending why it is the fight to make. If that guy really is thin skinned, he will not last. You basically have to be a confident liar that can go all in on your own bullshit. Dana really is perfect for the job.

Honestly I don't know shit about Ari Emanuel. It's a tough job though, gonna be hard to do. It's not like the other sports where a schedule is made out, and the biggest thing you have to worry about is how to discipline a player for beating up his wife. Every fight that gets made gets some level of scrutiny, and you are in front of reporters all of the time defending why it is the fight to make. If that guy really is thin skinned, he will not last. You basically have to be a confident liar that can go all in on your own bullshit. Dana really is perfect for the job.

They just fired all their senior exes, I wonder who they are going to have for the next UFC Fight Night presser.

I think he'll keep his job all 5 years, but we'll see a different Dana imo, they will filter him hard tho.

He'll be gone within a year
And im always correct

Dana White will be more missed than Pride is. People will talk about how great it was when Dana was running the show. Even if things change for the better and the UFC becomes this huge mainstream success the Zuffa era will be missed for many reasons.

I would say your prediction is going to become true, I doubt he will last 5 years. WME-IMG is as corporate as you can get, plus they debt-financed most of the UFC purchase, they have a lot of cost-cutting to do. Dana White was in a privileged position due to his friends in the Fertitta brothers, that's gone now.

Last edited:
It's the perfect job for him. He loves to boss people around and be in the spot light. Not sure what he would do if he left the UFC.

complain loudly to minimum wage waitresses about his fucken coffee and generally act like a sad prick?

He'll be gone within a year
And im always correct
They paid millions to keep him. They're not gonna can Dana for a faceless suit after a year: they have to keep paying him 4 more years...

Back