Which Recent UFC Fighter Cuts Were Premature?

Which cuts were premature?

• Total voters
Is it just my shitty computer, or do all your links go to website that doesn't give any info on the fighter other than his weight?

why isn't there a none option?

sigh im gonna say tamdan just cuz im a fan but im so glad bigfoot was cut. now he can hetire and grow his fur back out and go back to the woods to scare rednecks

They cut Kenny? Those bastards!!
In all seriousness tho that sucks.

Robertson.

He arguably beat Saunders in one of the most underrated fights of 2015, had 1 bad performance against an underwhelming Jucao, and then he gets cut. The guy has one of the most unique submissions ever, and had a very fan friendly style.

Robertson actually had some impressive performances but no one else sticks out.

Ah ya know I believe in redeeming and forgiving but fuck Cody East, that was overdue. Got a feeling hell be hip tossing 90lb teenage girls to broken bones again in no time.

I might give TM another shot.

Bigfoot, no way. He should have been axed a few KTFOs ago.

I was immensely impressed with robertson's close fight against Ben Saunders and then immensely disappointed in his slop-fest loss to jucao but certainly don't think he should have been cut. I'd anticipated some good performances from him had he been given another shot.

I seem to recall that Robertson got fucked over in the Pierson fight but that was many moons ago.

Back