can somebody post a gif of Eddie Alvarez taking a flush shot on the chin and not getting rocked?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No one denies he will get hit against Conor, the only question is whether he can take a shot. The only evidence I seen so far is that he's gonna be tap dancing once Conor hits his chin.

Why don't you go watch Eddie's fights yourself instead, you lazy sumbitch.

He has taken plenty of shots and been fine.

- signed, a Conor fan

Same thing can be said for Connor. Eddie PLOWED thru RDA (who looked great up untill that point). McG was badly rocked by Diaz who doesnt have nearly the kind of power Eddie does. Id say its gonna be about whoever lands first, assuming Alvarez doesnt spam takedowns like he did vs Pettis.

yeah but they didn't hit like Conor can.

Nothing can prepare you for such things (maybe a sledgehammer to the chin)

Why don't you go watch Eddie's fights yourself instead, you lazy sumbitch.

He has taken plenty of shots and been fine.

- signed, a Conor fan
supa-hot-fire.gif

No but here's the result of Conor being rocked

giphy.gif

Abandoning his game

So what Eddie gets rocked in almost every fight. He is also 28-4 and has won multiple titles in different organizations

yeah but they didn't hit like Conor can.

Nothing can prepare you for such things (maybe a sledgehammer to the chin)

lets test that theory, in the name of science! I got my sledgehammer ready. Lets compare and contrast <{ohyeah}>

He gets rocked, but his recovery is top notch, which is what makes this such an interesting fight.

No but here's the result of Conor being rocked

giphy.gif

Abandoning his game
I'm sure you can find other gifs of him taking a flush shot on the chin and not getting rocked than that one gif ;)

I'm sure you can find other gifs of him taking a flush shot on the chin and not getting rocked than that one gif ;)

Honestly guy, I like Conor as a fighter he brings it like a mofo. He's annoying yes but a good fighter. His fans on the otherhand spurs my dislike.

lets test that theory, in the name of science! I got my sledgehammer ready. Lets compare and contrast <{ohyeah}>
I don't have a death wish. I definitely couldn't take Conor's best shot. Although I am a 170 pounder like Nate.

He is not going to be taking any shots with his face shoved up inside conors crotch.

I'll post a pic of Eddie Alvarez lying in a puddle of his blood and shit in 3 weeks time.

Will that do?

tumblr_n26slsdLdq1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

And he got up after this and rocked Chandler right after. Chandler hits hard as shit. I know Conor has ridiculous knockout power, but I don't know how anyone who watched Eddie fight in Bellator and Dream can say that Conor is just gonna steam roll him. He's seriously as close to real life Rocky as you can get.

And he got up after this and rocked Chandler right after. Chandler hits hard as shit. I know Conor has ridiculous knockout power, but I don't know how anyone who watched Eddie fight in Bellator and Dream can say that Conor is just gonna steam roll him. He's seriously as close to real life Rocky as you can get.
was anyone expecting aldo to get steamrolled?

Herb Dean would have stoppped the fight right there.

was anyone expecting aldo to get steamrolled?

If the last 18 months have taught me anything it's that MMA is unpredictable.

I understand being a fan of Conor's, I just feel that most of his fans are pretty disrespectful when analyzing his opponents.

My personal opinion is that a rematch with Aldo would go differently. He might still get KO'd, but I think a lot of people want to see the rematch because 13 seconds didn't give us enough time to really assess the matchup.

Again, my personal opinion for what it's worth, Conor drops Eddie in this fight and Eddie keeps coming after him. I could very well be wrong though.

Who knows, Conor might win by inverted triangle for all I know.

Back