What is the greatest Moose performance?

• Thread starter Deleted member 479811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 479811

Alright Sasi fans, in honor of DGAF heel Gegoat Mousasi,

What is it? What's the best Mousasi performance of all time? The dude has a shitload of fights, what's the greatest?

Ib4 Hall gif

Last edited by a moderator:
1369674149_moose_slips_and_falls_while_crossing_road.gif

probably his ability to set up him self up for life after fighting . He seems to own a real estate company based on apartment rentals or something. hes a good/great fighter but very few accomplishments in the ring relative to the number of fights on his resume. I am a fan and hope his future goes well.

There are so many performances I loved. How he triangled Kang and Manhouf. How he tripped Sokoudjou while on his back with his feet. How he rolled through the Dream middleweight tournament. How he doesn't give a fuck and fights in the super hulk open weight tournament and rolls everyone.

Raped Babalou Sobral, put a beating on Cris Cyborg Santos like he was an amateur. His K1 performances, etc... list goes on and on!

So many great fights he's put on I love this dude!

I love how he beat up Kyotaro. Didn't see that coming.

Not seen a whole lot of Moose fights, but watching King Mo sit in his guard while moose hammerfisted the fuck out of him was awesome.

Alright Sasi fans, in honor of DGAF heel Gegoat Mousasi,

What is it? What's the best Mousasi performance of all time? The dude has a shitload of fights, what's the greatest?

Ib4 Hall gif

His Facebook posts after the Hall loss was his I mean his bro's greatest performance. It was awesome.

Who is that asshole chasing a moose in his car
It was me. And I wasn't in my car, I was running. Tracking down my dinner with a knife. I want to be on the show "Survivor" and I'm taking my training very seriously. And if you are wondering, he was delicious.

Back