McGregor Hints at Announcement

l0NwPZ027mabR6Tg4.gif

Looks like everyone was right about him coming out of the closet

Touchbutt 2.0 incoming

giphy.gif

I'm genuinely curious, and it's annoying to me. I wish he would just come out with it. I was going to watch UFC 205 regardless of this stupid announcement, and I bet most people are probably the same. His announcement alone isn't going to get PPV buys, so he just should say what he has to say

Maybe I'm just cynical but it sounds like he's just going to open a gym or make some videos or something lol.

Sure whatever, This hipster with all his gadgets has worse gas tank than guys who did simple road work 100 years ago. Sometimes old ways are the best ways.

I wonder how much that guy gets paid to stand there and hold that little iPad thing.

He's creating some training program. Why this announcement is receiving hype I don't know.

He's going to buy and sell the bum town that is Stockton, CA. He'll set up a housing project just for Irish to run those natives out!

Last edited:
I'm genuinely curious, and it's annoying to me. I wish he would just come out with it. I was going to watch UFC 205 regardless of this stupid announcement, and I bet most people are probably the same. His announcement alone isn't going to get PPV buys, so he just should say what he has to say
I read this in a really REALLY whinny voice

lmao look at that Bro science doctor in the picture. It looks like he has no idea what the fuck he is spewing while Conor believes it all.

This hipster with all his gadgets has worse gas tank than guys who did simple road work 100 years ago.

who are these fantasy olde-time cardio machines of which you speak

Sure whatever, This hipster with all his gadgets has worse gas tank than guys who did simple road work 100 years ago. Sometimes old ways are the best ways.
T-Ferg needs to learn some damn striking defense.

Back