Uncle Dana getting neutered in front of our eyes?

LamaIronFist

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Interesting time for the UFC.

Clearly there are some powerful voices steering the ship in a different direction right now for good or bad.

Sounds to me that Uncle Dana is not at the rudder anymore. It happened way faster than I thought.
The new guys not only have a plan but HAD a plan way before buying. Anyway they needed a solid plan to raise all that money from various investors.

I would not be surprised if they would give Dana the same treatment the Fertitas gave Scott Coker when he joined the UFC: an office in a corner with an unplugged computer and printer with a pile of old "National Enquirers" magazines to read all day.

It will be interesting to see if they lose GSP or not.

Personally I can't see a controlling guy like Dana being around in a year if things continue these days. He is a mover and shaker and there is only room for one fat cow-bow on a saddle.

Do see Dana there in a year?

They didn't pay DW the money he's getting to simply pocket him for a year. However, I will agree that his decision making is not as powerful as it was with the Fertittas.

CvUyw_PWIAEa0sC.jpg

he is getting bend over and pounded like the prom queen in a football locker room

DFW will remain with the company for years to come. Dude is getting more money for doing less. So why not, son. I think we're gonna see more growth from the sport in the next four years than we have seen in the last 10. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Myyogi, do you really think that money is what Dana obsessed about the most... Dana can pay his poptarts in the morning, don't worry about him.

Whichever comes first, an aneurysm or being canned, I will miss the ol' bald bastard when hes gone.

If WME let Dana go they will in fact be delivering the final nail in a guranteed downfall. If they think installing some corporate lying Roger Goddell type to be the public face will be better for the growth of the company they are going to find out that it will just be a factor in the death of the UFC. It will be good for sponsors and networks and families blah blah but this is combat sports which will never be family friendly.

All the UFC needs is Dana White, Joe Rogan and a proper match maker. You gotta have people like Rogan or Dana who tell people to fuck off. You need ultra confident guys who make confident decisions. When Rogan is out then Dom Cruz takes over for the elite analysis.

lol dana is legit horrible... only reason he did well is because he gave fans the fights that they want to see which doesn't take much but opening a few internet forums now and again... the way he alienates fighters and shits on them when they dont act how he wants is pathetic and it costs the fans way more great fights because the fights would rather say fuck dana then fight.

lol dana is legit horrible... only reason he did well is because he gave fans the fights that they want to see which doesn't take much but opening a few internet forums now and again... the way he alienates fighters and shits on them when they dont act how he wants is pathetic and it costs the fans way more great fights because the fights would rather say fuck dana then fight.
It would be hard to find a replacement. Dana has insane work ethic and he loves his job. He might say some crazy shit sometimes but the UFC needs Dana.

he is getting bend over and pounded like the prom queen in a football locker room
Nice. It's like those pr0ns where the dominatrix gets a taste of her own medicine.

Nice. It's like those pr0ns where the dominatrix gets a taste of her own medicine.

except for it is the mma fans that are gonna get fucked and the fighters have already been getting fucked
wake the fuck up!

the fertittas and dana are great for the sport and they got MMA sanctioned again while dickfaces like Coker and Bjorn and etc did fuck all and the hollywood Today's Sponges are going to completely ruin the fucking UFC.

"this is as good as it is gonna get and it ain't gonna get this good again"

well, if he is getting bent over, why are we all getting ass rammed by these WME cocksuckers as well???

I don't think Dana will care, he's still getting paid.

Dana has seem "off" since sale. First of all his 1 month absence and he's still really quiet compared to normal Dana. Then he looks like hell I mean mid 50s not mid 40s. He's outta there within a year mark my words. His health or ego cant handle this.

Dana was never at the rudder. Remember him saying they would never allow Ariel back and then literally the next day he was unbanned?

Back