NYBA Phil Baroni, Buff Bagwell and Platinum Mike Perry....

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
baroni-double-bi.jpg

buffbag1x1.jpg

1471754728171.jpg

Who would you choose as your wingman?

I know Perry's gf, she's good friends with my ex, she's an La 2, I'd take Buff

Buff works as a real-life gigolo, I think.

So I'll take him.

Perry couldn't hold Baroni's jock strap, I've got the NYBA. The original, not some wanna be wanker.

baroni-double-bi.jpg

buffbag1x1.jpg

1471754728171.jpg

Who would you choose as your wingman?

None. They're all pussy magnets. If I'm within a 50ft radius of any one of them I ain't getting none. Terrible list OP. If you're prettier than Bigfoot Silva you're not my wingman, ever.

IM BUFF

IM THE STUFF

AND THE GIRRRRRRRRRRRLS JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Friendly neighborhood reminder that Phil Baroni had some of the greatest hand speed to ever grace the sport. Only Belfort and a few select others enjoy that qualification.

None. They're all pussy magnets. If I'm within a 50ft radius of any one of them I ain't getting none. Terrible list OP. If you're prettier than Bigfoot Silva you're not my wingman, ever.

You are thinking like a girl (chicks surround themselves with uglies to make themselves appear better looking). With these guys as wingmen, you could get the leftovers, or you could maybe hide in their hotel room and whack off in the corner while these guys go to pound town - that's better than nothing.

Friendly neighborhood reminder that Phil Baroni had some of the greatest hand speed to ever grace the sport. Only Belfort and a few select others enjoy that qualification.

And the best part is that he was completely natural. He never needed no steroids.

Back