what people forget about the Hall/Mousasi fight

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Mousasi was never dropped. when the kick landed, he was rocked but still clearly on his feet. the kick overall caught him off balance more than anything.

then the knee lands, which did damage but even after that mousasi clearly was about his faculties. Then uriah finished him wiht gnp.

argue the stoppage maybe. But I can't see how it was a fluke if mousasi had 3 chances to defend and got caught 3 times in a row,

Moose is going to wipe the mat with him in the 2nd fight.

Moose dominated. Then he got caught. That's why.

Doesnt make it a fluke. He didnt cover up as he should have and Hall's kick (which was thrown with intent obviously) landed and stunned him.

Doesnt make it a fluke. He didnt cover up as he should have and Hall's kick (which was thrown with intent obviously) landed and stunned him.
never called it a fluke. Moose dominated, got caught.

Mousasi was never dropped. when the kick landed, he was rocked but still clearly on his feet. the kick overall caught him off balance more than anything.

then the knee lands, which did damage but even after that mousasi clearly was about his faculties. Then uriah finished him wiht gnp.

argue the stoppage maybe. But I can't see how it was a fluke if mousasi had 3 chances to defend and got caught 3 times in a row,
I think what people forget about Mousasi is he just isn't that good. He looks world class against bums.

that knee sent him on easy street but its crazy he took that kick without.

it was a "fluke" as in it wasn't supposed to happen. it was a huge upset, and if for some reason they were to have a bunch of fights Mousasi would win the vast majority of those. that's what people mean when they call this fight a fluke. wasn't meant to happen

it was a "fluke" as in it wasn't supposed to happen. it was a huge upset, and if for some reason they were to have a bunch of fights Mousasi would win the vast majority of those. that's what people mean when they call this fight a fluke. wasn't meant to happen

i didnt know they fought other times. or maybe you are psychic

no, not psychic. i think it's your retardation. google the word "hypothetically" you dumb shit

oh, you know how hypothetical fights would go? How do you know that.

Uriah Hall literally tko'd mousasi and then explained how he did it. theres a video.

because i'm psychic

no you're just retarded bro.

-

give me some good odds on this and im throwing down on hall. He wins again IMO. The style is all wrong for moose.

It wasn't a fluke, but if they fought 100 times, mousasi would win 99 of them. Uriah will get finished if the rematch in Belfast is official. Gegard is better in every single facet of mma

Back