Can people explain to me why Tyrone Woodley is not liked at Sherdog?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Any examples of illegal behaviour, PED use or over the top trash talking will do.

He also seems to have a budding friendship with Sage Northcutt so not sure if that is a pro or con for him.

giphy.gif

Shitty, entitled attitude. He's a hypocrite (as shown by his recent comments about Wonderboy "deserving" a title shot,) and he'll just throw out the racism card for attention.

Telling Wonderboy that he didn't deserve the fight, and then calling out Nick Diaz did it for a lot of people.

His style of fighting is boring. His personality doesn't win fans

He has the same problem as Johny Hendricks. He becomes less likable pretty much every time he opens his mouth.

Because he always is using the race card, and people are sick and tired of hearing his nonsense. Claimed it was racist of us to say he gasses. But the hilarious thing is that is was Cormier who first brang up the fact that Woodley gasses and fades in later rounds, he was the one who said it, and then after the fans just started saying it too hahahaha. (Cormier a black man :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:). See how playing the race card makes you look stupid.

Never fought for over 18 months and got a title shot after a awful fight with Gastelum, that could have gone either way.

Had many snoozefests in Strikeforce and early UFC, and people remember that.

Claimed Robbie has to fight him and can't pick fights just for Money, but once he gets the belt calls out Diaz and GSP and says he is only looking for the money fights. Hypocrite Alert.

Claimed CM Punk would do very well in UFC LMAO.

More things too, I can't even think of it all right now

Gee, TS, it can't possibly have anything to do with him literally blaming everything that has ever happened or not happened to him on racism, and refusing to fight anyone because he was demanding a fight with GSPfor his first defense.....

Ppl dislike him cuz he black. Which is crazy as fuck. And to say he's not a fun fighter is bs. Many ko's. Mcgregor gets undeserved fights and he's praised, Tyrone asks for a fun fight, & he's disliked....damn casuals.. ya kill me

Cuz he is smart intelligent successful black man. sherdog hates that. They like jon jones cuz he is a mess but deep down sherdog feels intimidation with a successful black man as champion.

Never got why. The ppl that say its because he didnt deserve a shot are lying, condit also got an undeserved shot against lawler and everybody likes him. Didnt think i would say it but i honestly think alot of sherdoggers are closet racists and dont like him because he is black.

Any examples of illegal behaviour, PED use or over the top trash talking will do.

He also seems to have a budding friendship with Sage Northcutt so not sure if that is a pro or con for him.

He is an SJW.

Never got why. The ppl that say its because he didnt deserve a shot are lying, condit also got an undeserved shot against lawler and everybody likes him. Didnt think i would say it but i honestly think alot of sherdoggers are closet racists and dont like him because he is black.

VS the guys like you who only like him because he is black

I don't doubt that there are racists that hate him, but he was trying to hard to duck Wonderboy and get the easier, more profitable fights, while calling others out for doing the same thing

I don't notice hatred for him. he's barely talked about.

Shitty, entitled attitude. He's a hypocrite (as shown by his recent comments about Wonderboy "deserving" a title shot,) and he'll just throw out the racism card for attention.

That recent.. And he is hated much before the Robbie fight.

The only conclusion is that sherdogger are finding excuses to hate him.

Back