13 Fighters Cut from the UFC

MMAddict21

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Not a lot of notable names on that list but damn that sucks Tamden got cut. Gives up a Bellator title shot to come back to the UFC and go like 1-2. Also hate seeing our favorite woodshop teacher Kenny Robertson get cut

Expected Tamdan to get cut. Horrible knock out, that last one.

Tamden and Robertson are horrible cuts

Yet people like Murphy and Leslie Smith still have roster spots. Laughable.

expected. I expect them to cut a lot more guys that are 1-2, 0-2, 1-3, etc. Clear the roster of a lot of "fluff"

Not a lot of notable names ...

Bigfoot Silva

hah, TS with no mercy

Since when did David Cross fight for the UFC?

fight-656696.jpg

Caio Magalhães got cut? Really?

Just had a look at the list and not surprised by any of them. Tamdan probably deserved another fight though.

So why is Jessica Eye still fighting in UFC again?

Just had a look at the list and not surprised by any of them. Tamdan probably deserved another fight though.
Too much damage at this point

He had a pretty sweet cinderella comeback but that's all she wrote for him, I'm afraid.

Sentimentality isn't enough to keep guys around

And I know it seems lamer in light of who they didn't cut, but I don't think "b-b-b-but Jessica Eye though!?!?" is a good argument for not making cuts.

The only one who I didn't recognise was Cory Hendricks. Caio is an asshole (he spit on Samman) He got another chance but fucked it up. Robertson fights like a zombie - not surprised.

Jesus Christ, you are lazy TS.

Shane Campbell
Kevin Casey
Cody East
Glaico Franca
Leonardo Augusto ‘Leleco' Guimaraes
Cory Hendricks
Caio Magalhaes
Enrique Marin
Tamdan McCrory
Kenny Robertson
Antonio ‘Bigfoot' Silva
Sean Spencer
Alberto Uda

That Tamden guy looked like a Heavyweight in there with Nate. It's a shame to hear he was cut. I thought the story about his efforts to get back into the UFC and provide for his family was touching.

Back