Nelson/Kim Off; Mousasi vs. Hall Rematch In The Works For Belfast Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Gotta think Mousasi stomps Uriah the second time around. Weird rematch to make if you ask me.

How unexpected. I can see Mousasi not getting tagged with a spinning back kick, a flying knee, and some more strikes like last time. He should win it by UD by using his takedowns and GnP. I wonder, since it's a month notice, will it be five rounds?

That is a weird fight. Nothing to gain but plenty to lose for moose

I would absolutely love to see Hall win just for the meltdown Mousasi would have afterward. Probably won't happen though.

Gotta think Mousasi stomps Uriah the second time around. Weird rematch to make if you ask me.
It's worse than weird it's idiotic. Fuck Moose for accepting it in the first place. A great fighter knows his worth. He earned a prelude to a title shot with his last fight. Moose has this servile mindset that it isn't his place to ask for anything. Just like Holloway in that regard.

Wild rematch. Extremely risky for Mousasi. That loss must have really messed with his mind.

Dumb fight.

Hall needs a win and Mousasi needs another crack at the top 5.

It's worse than weird it's idiotic. Fuck Moose for accepting it in the first place. A great fighter knows his worth. He earned a prelude to a title shot with his last fight. Moose has this servile mindset that it isn't his place to ask for anything. Just like Holloway in that regard.

Maybe he just looks at it as an easy pay day? If you ever work an hourly job you'll run into that person who volunteers for overtime any chance they get .

Would have loved to see Nelson fight DHK, but this is a good fight too.

Moose should win with ease this time. Last time he just got caught.

Is Gunner or Stun Gun hurt/ injured? Someone better be. Stupid as hell if they want to spread not blockbuster but good fights across more events.

It's ok Ufc, Gunner vs DHK and Mousasi vs Uriah 2 can be on the same card and I wont feel spoiled or entitled. I really wont guys, promise.....>_>

Yoooooooo

This is awesome. Get to see who gets the last word on this. Can't wait. Sucks about Nelson/Kim though, I was looking forward to that.

Back