What's next for Vitor Belfort?

arridude

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm a long time fan of him and i hate to watch this latest version of Vitor as much as i'd hate to hear soon or later that he is retired.

Must be said that his latest 9 fights are ALL of them against TOP/Killer fighters
Mousasi (L)
Sauza (L)
Hendo
Weidmann (L)
Hendo
Rockhold
Bisping
JJ (L)
Rumble

What i wonder now is if he really would accept to fight at a lower level to look better and be able to perform.
Honestly i think this would be the only way for him to get some momentum back.

Thoughts? Who should he fight next?

Sadly vitor is done, his better day's are behind him.

barbecue-au-charbon-de-bois-ibiza.jpg

He must have a fight where he can stand and bang. Tim Kennedy would wrestlefuck him 100%.. i don't wanna see that <{CMPALM}>
Kennedy has been gone a long time, a lot has changed. I can't say too much, but I think he might have a Hendricks style downfall.

Retirement. Vitor is done. The strength and power just isn't there to handle all these new fighters. You can see it when their against the fence, Vitor has no push back. His opponents are just simply stronger. Kind of like an Lion right before he's exiled by the new leader. Lots of aggression and pride but the strength and speed is gone.

back to Trt or something

Orgy with Bigfoot and bottle of TRT.

I wouldn't mind seeing rematch silva

Makes sense the way the UFC is handing out TS recently. Keep the Bisping revenge tour going. Top 5 fighters and #1 contenders can F off apparently.

Lol, exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave Vitor a title shot off any win.

Back