Eddie can KO Conor.

ThEiCeMaN6791

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm not saying necessarily that he will, but he can. I think we've gotten used to this idea that everyone who fights Conor needs to shoot or be KOed with the first punch. Yes, I know it did happen to Aldo, but Nate Diaz just stood with McGregor for 7 rounds and it even took him 2 rounds to put Dennis Siver away.

I think people are really sleeping on Alvarez in this fight. He's got an iron chin (one TKO loss to a top 10 WW at the time). McGregor gets hit a lot and Eddie will be the hardest puncher he has faced so far in his career.

Agree.

Everyone, under the right circumstances, can knock out another fighter.

"It's a crazy business we're in"

Conor via head clean off.
Two weight world champion.
Baby we did it.

Last edited:
Yeah these hype trains got a lot of steam to start off with but after getting strangled half to death and then losing again to the same lw gatekeeper, this hype job is just about done. Eddie will finish it off and hopefully that fruit will finally shut the fuck up. <{natewhut}>

I could be dating karate hottie

Red panties for Edward if he does

If Bisping can KO Rockhold anything can happen

Eddie's striking is the same old primitive move forward and throw fists at face. It wont work on an artist like McGregor.

Eddie's striking is the same old primitive move forward and throw fists at face. It wont work on an artist like McGregor.
Artist? Smoke and mirrors, straight left, smoke and mirrors, straight left, rinse, repeat, no head movement.

While agree with ts. Eddie is not the hardest puncher Donor has faced.

"Mendes"

Artist? Smoke and mirrors, straight left, smoke and mirrors, straight left, rinse, repeat, no head movement.
His stabbing linear kicks to the body will be the key to this fight. Eddie will be gasping for air in round 2 if he hasn't walked into a counter left yet.

His stabbing linear kicks to the body will be the key to this fight. Eddie will be gasping for air in round 2 if he hasn't walked into a counter left yet.
You probably believe it was the teeps that made Mendes gas, not the fact that he was coming off the couch.

He could but there is probably more of a chance of Conor submitting Eddie

You probably believe it was the teeps that made Mendes gas, not the fact that he was coming off the couch.
Mendez did an interview saying he was in great shape and felt shorter camps helped his performance. Also teep is the Thai style of front kick that mostly functions as a push kick. McGregor's linear kick is modeled on the body kicks of TKD, Karate, Kung Fu, etc. Kikuno was always able to show how useful this kick is in MMA. Very underused.

Mendez did an interview saying he was in great shape and felt shorter camps helped his performance. Also teep is the Thai style of front kick that mostly functions as a push kick. McGregor's linear kick is modeled on the body kicks of TKD, Karate, Kung Fu, etc. Kikuno was always able to show how useful this kick is in MMA. Very underused.
There's a difference between being in generally good shape and being in peak shape after a full camp.

Back