Let's assume Conor doesn't K.O Eddie...

Goh

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How do you see the fight going? Personally I think Eddie will try to do the smothering thing and get clipped at some point and die before the 2nd round even starts, but what if Conor doesn't K.O/TKO him at any point?

If McQuitter can't KO him in the first, Eddie will send him back to 145 with his little boy belt.

If McGregor doesnt score a KO....then...AND STILLL

eddie-alvarez-ufc-fight-night-90.jpg

That's like assuming there will be no gravity tomorrow.

You stupid, brah?

How do you see the fight going? Personally I think Eddie will try to do the smothering thing and get clipped at some point and die before the 2nd round even starts, but what if Conor doesn't K.O/TKO him at any point?
conor will rock eddie with a pull counter and then finish him

Eddie TKO probably round 2 or 3. Ground and pound. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see him land the same shot he landed on RDA (a 5'9" southpaw).

You're asking the forum that thought it was a pure impossibility for Conor to win a decision against Nate.

Same way as Eddie vs RDA went. Except a clean KO not tko

McGregor will lay n pray Alvarez for 25 mins

If conor Decides for the fight to go longer than 5 seconds by throwing a half power shot Eddie will be dropped instead of KO'd and he'll be transformed into a panic wrestler instantaneously. A healthy Conor has amazing TDD so he easily stuffs the TD gets a 5 shot combo and drops Eddie a second time then the mexican taps to the brutal strikes.

I see panic wrestling in Conors future.

Let's not forget that Alvarez has some KO power himself but I think he will use his wrestling to try and grind Mcgregor down and wear him out into the later rounds. Alvarez has a lot of experience in big fights and I think he's looked pretty good during his time in the UFC using smart game plans and strategy. I'm not sure if Mcgregor will be able to keep Eddie off of him against the cage to be able to land any huge shots. I think as long as Eddie doesn't try and stand and out box Mcgregor he will most likely win.

Honestly no one knows.

Its like 99 percent on these boards saying he couldnt win a decision against nate.

Conor will gas against Eddie if he doesn't get the finish in the first 2. Diaz is pressure and volume heavy but eddies pressure is much more fatiguing on his opponent than Diaz style.

Back