So Dana will allow Bisping to fight GSP when he wouldn't allow Woodley to fight him?

aburre

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Isn't GSP a WW? Aren't there contenders in the MW division that Bisping can fight? What happen to fighting the number one contender?

my question is what's the rush for Bisping to defend belt so soon ? + reports were saying that GSP isnt fighting at 206

We don't know what was going on behind the scenes if everything aligned the fight could have happened. Let's be honest too that putting Woodley vs GSP on his comeback fight would be wasted potential.

I would like GSP to fight Mcgregor, Lawler, Anderson Silva

Bisping is obviously and always has been Dana's little pet, and Mr Company guy, just look at how much money the guy made even before he ever got close to a title. Every time he's got a big fight he gets to fight in his hometown, he got a gift title shot in the first place, he picked the only name at MW he had a realistic chance of defending his title against, and now with 4 absolute killers at MW waiting for a title shot, the guy is talking about fighting a WW next. It's a joke.

We don't know what was going on behind the scenes if everything aligned the fight could have happened. Let's be honest too that putting Woodley vs GSP on his comeback fight would be wasted potential.

I would like GSP to fight Mcgregor, Lawler, Anderson Silva

I don't know about that man. Throwing a guy in who hasn't fought in 3 years with the best would be a disservice to GSP and the fans. I'd rather have him get a warm up fight.

lol I'd love to see people trying to defend Ping if this actually happened

I don't know about that man. Throwing a guy in who hasn't fought in 3 years with the best would be a disservice to GSP and the fans. I'd rather have him get a warm up fight.

Very true but were talking about GSP he's far from the average guy who wasn't fought in 3 years. Can you imagine the hype of GSP returning + fighting top guys? Would be nuts that shit is money win or lose.

GSP vs Anderson would be awesome for where their both at in their careers but the size advantage is very real.

Very true but were talking about GSP he's far from the average guy who wasn't fought in 3 years. Can you imagine the hype of GSP returning + fighting top guys? Would be nuts that shit is money win or lose.

GSP vs Anderson would be awesome for where their both at in their careers but the size advantage is very real.

Sure. The hype would be huge. But I would still hate to see him come into a fight with a current champ knowing the lay off could hurt his chances of winning.

thatsracist.gif

Throwing a guy in who hasn't fought in 3 years with the best would be a disservice to GSP and the fans. I'd rather have him get a warm up fight.
ya thats true. So give him an easy warm up fight against somebody who isnt the best... like bisping

ya thats true. So give him an easy fight against somebody who isnt the best like bisping

Al-Bundy-Smile-Thumbs-Up.gif

Bisping just broke GSPs win record so it's a nice story for them to sell. Better than GSP vs Woodley, or the rest of the cluster fuck in the MW division. It's just about the Benjamin's. Nobody would care about GSP vs Woodley, at least not as much as GSP vs Bisping.

The only way the Bisping fight vs. GSP generates a lot of money is if its held in Canada. GSP vs. McGreggor in Canada would break gate sales. No question about that. Plus GSP matches up really well against McGreggor. McGreggor hasn't spent two or three rounds on his back yet. He would against GSP. Everyone does.

Back