Ideas for TV shows to replace TUF

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Now that we know WME is going to scrap TUF how about some new ideas for UFC related shows. Here is what I got, any more ideas?

Keeping up with the Joneses: Basically a Kardashian style show but with Jon Jones as the main character and his family, brothers and teammates as supporting characters. It would be nice to get all those intimate moments like under the cage at Jackson's etc.

Snakes on a Plane: TJ Dillashaw travelling around the world back stabbing other bantamweights in order to get his title shot.

The Price is Right: Documentary of the contract negotiations with GSP. Narrated by Bob Barker.

Naked and Afraid: Starring Bec Rawlings and Angela Magana as dominatrixes of various random fans they find on social media.

Last edited:
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

You should think of some funny ones instead.

RoganFC:
No holds barred
One football field
Two men fighting

pimp my bum life: die-hard Conor fans get their idol to make their entire lives over in his image. best part would be after the show is done filming and they have to somehow maintain that lifestyle on their own.

something with Edmund as a motivational speaker should be entertaining too

16 man contender grand prix's

Doesn't have to be for a title

Winner gets the #10 spot in their division

Pros vs Joes

I know a few sherdoggers I could recommend for the show.

How about a show where Dana gets stockon slapped continuously? Narrated by the one and only, Mike Goldberg of course.

T.U.B.

The Ultimate Brazzers

Team coaches

Black Beast Derrick Lewis and Bob Sapp

Then they fight

Then the winner gets to bang the ultimate brazzers winner

I probably have the unpopular opinion that it's a mistake to kill TUF. If they actually put the time and effort into it like they used to it made for some good fighters.

I'm far from a Flyweight fan but even I will admit this is the best season in awhile.

Anti TUF, fighters already in the UFC live in a house, train together, fight eachother and the winner gets out of their shitty UFC contract

if this is true... this is the best decision the new management has made thus far

Last edited:
Looking for a fight! No wait...

Woman vs Food

Ronda-Rousey-Chubby.png

Host Ronda Rousy travels America to sample some iconic regional dishes and take on some daunting food challenges, such as attacking a 13-pound pizza in Atlanta, tucking into the Sasquatch Burger in Memphis, Tenn., and the aptly named Atomic Hot Wings platter in Pittsburgh.

Put Dana and his family in a sitcom type show. Call it "White family".

hqdefault.jpg

Dana-White-Homeless-NFL-on-Fox.jpg

a_aaa-al-bundy.jpg

Last edited:
How about a new show called FUT

Fighting Ultimate The

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back