Watching Mighty Mouse breakdown a fight is more entertaining than watching him fight

th Fireball Kid

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Watching Mighty Mouse breakdown a fight is more entertaining than watching him fight.

dodson-contre-le-flying-knee-de-johnson.gif

There's nothing more boring than watching an elite well-rounded pressure fighter who can finish the fight anywhere.

I hate MMA.

Role model in and out of the cage. Cody has nothing on the real No Love.

Thanks for clip, @th Fireball Kid.

I feel like people just latched onto the "MM is boring" meme and repeat it without actually watching his fights. He's not boring.

I feel like people just latched onto the "MM is boring" meme and repeat it without actually watching his fights. He's not boring.
The worst was when they got behind McCall when he's only ever been exciting against Mighty Mouse.

dat white privilege

The worst was when they got behind McCall when he's only ever been exciting against Mighty Mouse.

dat white privilege
White privilege, huh? You do know that people had been (and still do) call GSP boring for years, right? It has nothing to do with white privilege and more to do with the perception of the smaller weight classes. Also, McCall seems to have more extroverted charisma than MM.

you can't call yourself an MMA fan and not like mighty mouse. that just doesn't make any sense, dude is the p4p king.

White privilege, huh? You do know that people had been (and still do) call GSP boring for years, right? It has nothing to do with white privilege and more to do with the perception of the smaller weight classes. Also, McCall seems to have more extroverted charisma than MM.
DJ is a role model for the black community. The brothas need to get behind him.

DJ is a role model for the black community. The brothas need to get behind him.
I'll get behind him as being a great fighter. However, I feel no need to assume bad things about others not having much interest in him.

My guess is you have not seen a fight of his any time recently or ever TS.

LOL MM is far from a boring fighter. The dude finishes fights anywhere.

I'll get behind him as being a great fighter. However, I feel no need to assume bad things about others not having much interest in him.
The white man loves to villainize the black. That's why DC is facing the same hurdles that MM did. They are too nice and whites don't know how to react, so they just ignore them.

Always good seeing a thread backfire lol.

The white man loves to villainize the black. That's why DC is facing the same hurdles that MM did. They are too nice and whites don't know how to react, so they just ignore them.
I don't know, man. Wayne Brady seems to be doing alright.

Back