Conor or Mousasi?

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just curious.. they're never gonna fight, but still mud is thrown because of red panties marketing.

Who would you like to see reigning at the top? Conor or Mousasi?

I'd go for Mousasi. He is becoming the voice of Sherdog except the Conor noobs.

#WARMOUSASI

Edit: this is not about who would beat who.. this is about who you would support if you have to choose one.

Last edited:
79d9f5a2_o.jpeg

Mouse is the better boxer, much better on the ground. Conor only really has speed

Opinion is not divided, not even Conor's most ardent nuthuggers think he would beat Mousasi. Maybe some bozos on the street who only follow Conor and not MMA think otherwise, but anyone who likes MMA enough to discuss it on Sherdog--even the Conor trolls--know Mousasi would beat him easily.

Conor McGregor. Such an inspirational story. Love everything about him.

Opinion is not divided, not even Conor's most ardent nuthuggers think he would beat Mousasi. Maybe some bozos on the street who only follow Conor and not MMA think otherwise, but anyone who likes MMA enough to discuss it on Sherdog--even the Conor trolls--know Mousasi would beat him easily.

Again that is not the question with all respect ;)

I think Conor would beat Mousasi. He's getting older and wouldn't have an answer to McGregor's speed and power. Your talking about a guy with 46 pro fights of damage taken fighting a youngster who is already one of the greatest combat sports athletes of all time.

McGregor by KO

I like Gegard a lot.
But he doesn't rustle enough jimmies.
So I go with Conor.

I think Conor would beat Mousasi. He's getting older and wouldn't have an answer to McGregor's speed and power. Your talking about a guy with 46 pro fights of damage taken fighting a youngster who is already one of the greatest combat sports athletes of all time.

McGregor by KO
HAHAHA

I think Mousasi could actually hospitalize Connie for a very long time.

McGregor by KO
f29.png

McGregor by KO
Bwahaha, nice work, whitebelt!

You're still my boy!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back