should the octagon floor be red?

Taznia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
by making the floor red we wouldnt be able to see the blood being spilled all over the canvas. i dont know about you guys, but i think the blood is pretty violent looking not to mention disturbing. its easy to say "who cares, its a blood sport" but these athletes are humans too and they have families like you and me. they dont like seeing them hurting and neither do i. its different when it your own blood also. i thiink this makes it more friendly to the average person and could help make this sport one of the biggest mma organizations in the u.s.a.

RENT-A-BOXING-RING_364153_image.jpg

That'd probably result in a sanitation issue. If you can't see the blood, it's probably a lot harder to clean up.

It's whatever...

What's the point in making it look less brutal than it really is?

People should be less concerned about the blood and more concerned about the brain trauma.

I'd actually like to see the mat be grey. That would probably look more badass than the light blue they currently use.

Red might be better than that putrid yellow/green one they had a few months ago....
God that hurt my eyes.......it was almost as bad as Reebok fight kits

bro...it would not be fair ....it would be like a camouplage for bloody fighters like Condit , Nate , Diego Sancez...
3oz8xDcx43RKYb9G5W.gif

Dude were animals we want to see the blood just bleed bro

It should be green since blood and green are complimentary colors.

Hell no. stop trying to make the sport softer all the time, its already got way too many rules and is soft compared to what it was suppose to be.. ultimate fighting!!!

Don't be scared of a lil blood homie

They should instead fight on a small island with a moat filled with Baby Alligators and Mako Sharks. Blood is scary though, I agree.

Back