Mini doc of Miesha Tate & Byran Caraway regrouping with a little R & R in Ontario.

tl;dw, sorry Shertards, Meesh still isn't available.

"Regrouping", hiding after saying you were going to stamp on somebodies heart then getting your ass kicked in the 1st. Naturally, got to get the bikini out now that you have no belt again, does this shit really still work?

I like cupcake but prefer fortune cookies

Lol, what Canadian hasn't jumped off that cliff at least once...

"Regrouping", hiding after saying you were going to stamp on somebodies heart then getting your ass kicked in the 1st. Naturally, got to get the bikini out now that you have no belt again, does this shit really still work?
I wouldn't call a weeks vacation hiding.

I wouldn't call a weeks vacation hiding.
She felt dumb, it's understandable. But seriously if she didn't post bikini shots every other few weeks she'd probably be a middle of the pack fighter. Yes she's one fight removed as champ but she pulled off a hail mary and before that her best UFC win was Jessica Eye who is everyones back on the horse fight.

She felt dumb, it's understandable. But seriously if she didn't post bikini shots every other few weeks she'd probably be a middle of the pack fighter. Yes she's one fight removed as champ but she pulled off a hail mary and before that her best UFC win was Jessica Eye who is everyones back on the horse fight.
Wow, wow, you have no clue what you're talking about, Hail Mary? That's why she almost finished Holm with the same exact choke in the second round that ended up being a 10-8 round. And which middle of the pack women's fighter strings together 5 wins in a row, all higher ranked fighters than the actual champ is fighting.

Your post started off good then turned to salt.

Time will tell but I say no

So they took a vacation and I'm supposed to give a shit? Everyone goes on vacation to clear their minds.

Wow, wow, you have no clue what you're talking about, Hail Mary? That's why she almost finished Holm with the same exact choke in the second round that ended up being a 10-8 round. And which middle of the pack women's fighter strings together 5 wins in a row, all higher ranked fighters than the actual champ is fighting.
The actual champ at that time humiliated Zingano in 14 seconds while Tate was getting her best UFC win at that time against Jess Eye, LOL. Holm was on her way to a UD whether you like it or not, as soon as she panicked and let Tate get that takedown it was over from there.

The actual champ at that time humiliated Zingano in 14 seconds while Tate was getting her best UFC win at that time against Jess Eye, LOL. Holm was on her way to a UD whether you like it or not, as soon as she panicked and let Tate get that takedown it was over from there.

Actually Holm was on her way to a draw considering all 3 judges scored the second a 10-8

Actually Holm was on her way to a draw considering all 3 judges scored the second a 10-8
Yes, she was on her way to a 48-46 UD with the 10-8 round in case you can count, the fight was over as soon as she panicked and failed to stuff the takedown with 90 seconds left.

Any woman into dirt bikes and MMA is OK in my book. Not too hard on the eyes either.

Back