Bisping vs Vitor for his retirement fight...

calisoul

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Vitor recently expressed the next fight may be his last. It would piss a lot of MWs off but I kind of like the idea. Hendo got a gift shot before retiring. Why not give one to Vitor. Vitor devastated Bisping in the first fight. Why not let Vitor have his last fight for the title against Bisping? It gives Bisping a chance to avenge a brutal loss and the PPV would do well. I have grown to actual prefer the better match ups vs the best contender. I do not think Bisping is the best MW right now and I do not expect him to reign long or even stay active for much longer. Why not have a fun novelty fight for the belt and then let a top MW fight the winner. If Luke beats Souza it works out perfect because Luke can avenge his loss for the title either way. What do you guys think? We could even make a poll of who Bisping should fight next. I vote Vitor and the winner of Luke vs Souza gets the winner/champ. Sorry no love for Gay Jesus. And he is done since USADA popped him.

Vitor just lost. No title fight. Like the guy but i dont think so

Vitor vs......Anderson Silva, both come from losing, both in the very end of their careers, let both take whatever they want, its their last fight and just let them bang bro.

Book it uncle Dana.

i could see Vitor retires with the belt.

Vitor vs......Anderson Silva, both come from losing, both in the very end of their careers, let both take whatever they want, its their last fight and just let them bang bro.

Book it uncle Dana.
This is a fight that makes sense on virtually every level.

Vitor recently expressed the next fight may be his last. It would piss a lot of MWs off but I kind of like the idea. Hendo got a gift shot before retiring. Why not give one to Vitor. Vitor devastated Bisping in the first fight. Why not let Vitor have his last fight for the title against Bisping? It gives Bisping a chance to avenge a brutal loss and the PPV would do well. I have grown to actual prefer the better match ups vs the best contender. I do not think Bisping is the best MW right now and I do not expect him to reign long or even stay active for much longer. Why not have a fun novelty fight for the belt and then let a top MW fight the winner. If Luke beats Souza it works out perfect because Luke can avenge his loss for the title either way. What do you guys think? We could even make a poll of who Bisping should fight next. I vote Vitor and the winner of Luke vs Souza gets the winner/champ. Sorry no love for Gay Jesus. And he is done since USADA popped him.
Bisping fan hoping to avoid him fighting Jacare, Weidman, Yoel, and Luke Rematch huh ?

Lets do it. Also Duffy should get the next title shot at Conor imo. Duffy can retire after that.

Bisping fan hoping to avoid him fighting Jacare, Weidman, Yoel, and Luke Rematch huh ?
Nope. Im just a fan who likes the big name fights regardless of the belt. All those you mentioned are more worthy of the title shot but I was OK with Hendo getting it and would be with Vitor as well. I honestly do not think Bisping is going to be able to hold the belt for long nor would Vitor. I just want to see the rematch. Belt or no belt.

Book it uncle Dana.
Actually thats a good idea too.

Book it uncle Dana.

I echoed the statement in another thread. Both guys are basically done, let one go out on a win. Both will fight to finish as usual, so even though they're shot they can still entertain

Vitor jus got smashed. Hendo KOed Lombard. Not a gift an earned shot since pulling from the Jones title fight. Vitor has little left and will defeated in his next fight. He's a competitor

I'd be happy with a Bisping Vitor rematch, not like there's any real contenders in MW at the moment.

thats such a shitty idea, @mods delete this thread, it's bad

Back