Anyone know the story behind Doo Ho Choi going missing before his Deep title fight.

Megalodon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Eh? Really...reading time...

Missing ...da fuq

1st time I come across that story...

gsp.jpg

So I was trying to find some of his old fights before the UFC and I came across this, Doo Ho Choi was scheduled to fight for the Deep Featherweight title in February 2012 but went missing a week before the fight.
Just thought it was weird and I can't find anymore information about it. Anyone know the story ?
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Korean-Featherweight-Doo-Ho-Choi-Reported-Missing-40269
I was going to respond with a racist joke but I actually like Super boy. So i'll save it for later.

Can you tell me the joke anyway?
I don't know,

I've posted some questionable things today so I might want just let Sherdog rest for a bit - least I get banned again and have to face the cold, dark reality of a wife and 3 kids who love me despite my problems with the consumption.

Anywho - it involved lunch, a dog, poor depth perception, 21:9 vision, driving badly, kung po 'beef' and an inadequate phallus. I'll let your imagination figure out the rest bro.

I don't know,

I've posted some questionable things today so I might want just let Sherdog rest for a bit - least I get banned again and have to face the cold, dark reality of a wife and 3 kids who love me despite my problems with the consumption.

Anywho - it involved lunch, a dog, poor depth perception, 21:9 vision, driving badly, kung po 'beef' and an inadequate phallus. I'll let your imagination figure out the rest bro.
<{shaqs}><{Ray3}>

That's all the poof we need. The fabled creature "Doo Ho Choi" doesn't really exist.

He's a holographic projection. No fighter could realistically look so childlike.... the truth was always staring us in the face. We were too bloodthirsty to accept it.

Now repent and accept Mike Perry in your heart.

I find it hard to tell the difference between them some times so its possible.
Yeah, I think it was the other guy from over there and we just got confused.

Remember when you were little and you'd squint your eyes and think nobody could see you because you couldn't see them?

It's no coincidence that guys from over there are so little.

His body wasnt ready

Back