With Cruz/Gambart announced...what are the other BW fights in the future?

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
These are my "predictions"

It seems like BW now is very similar to MW when Dan Hendo got the shot over more deserving contenders

Dom = Bisping
Cody = Dan Hendo

Dillashaw = Rockhold
Lineker = Romero
J Rivera = Jacare
Caraway = Weidman

So let these 4 BWs fight, and the best performance gets the shot after Cody??

Dillashaw will either sit out and wait for the winner of Cruz/Cody or he will fight Caraway or Lineker

Caraway and Lineker could also fight in a #1 contender spot, but then Dillashaw is left in the cold and the winner could jumps him

Rivera is also in the title mix, maybe he fights Dillashaw, Caraway or Lineker, and with a win over one of them, he has a legit title shot claim

Assuncao vs Sterling can also vault the winner into the 1 fight away category that the other 4 are in

Other fights
Dodson vs Wineland - the winner is back into contendership, the loser falls into a gatekeeper role for the near future

Michael McDonald vs Alcantera = same as above

Almeda vs Faber if Faber beats Picket...gives Almeda a chance to get a win over a huge name

Lol hendo was like 2-6 in his last 8 with 2 of the losses to the co main eventers in the past year and a half.

Cody is on a good run and knocking out fools left and right.

TJ is on a 1 fight win streak and lost to Cruz coming back off a serious injury.

Lineker shouldnt be in the discussion until he can make Weight

Well one has already been made in Assuncao/Sterling which is an excellent match up, if I was playing match maker I'd have Dillashaw fight Rivera now and match Caraway with Linekar.

Is Dilly actually going to fight again or is he going to wait for the winner of Cruz/NoLove?

Your analogies are weird dude.

TJ isn't gonna get to wait. Bet he won't get a TS coming off a loss/insignificant win while Rivera, Lineker pick up hype.

Not to mention Urijah is only ever one RNC away from a title shot lol.

I would do Lineker vs Dillashaw at this point, because tbh, I love lineker but he's got to make the fukcin weight. And I say he gets the toughest possible road to any title shot.

Rivera is the most deserving contender (other than TJ) at this point. Let him clean up pickett (if he beats faber) or caraway or something before getting hsi shot.

I have a feeling that:

Dom = Dom
Cody = Cody

Neck tats talked his way into a title shot and Dom was smart enough to go with it because it is an easier fight than TJ and probably sells slightly better do to trash talk.

I don't agree with these comparisons, very different fighters.

I feel bad for those guys. They're all so good, but will never be champion because they're in the same division as Cruz.

They were crying about TJ and Garbrand. All of the 2 got their title shot. They cannot complain anymore!

Garbrandt is WAY more deserving than Hendo was. At least he's in the top ten.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back