Jimmie Rivera or Lineker should have gotten the BW shot over Cody No Love

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know Cody gets a lot of fan praise and hype because he has 3 straight Rnd 1 KOs, but none of his wins are in the current top 10

It sounds like this is a pure example of the UFC putting a more entertaining fighter (Cody), then deserving fighter (Lineker, Rivera, or even Dillashaw or Caraway)

He's not even ranked in the top 5

In my opinion, he should have fought Caraway, Assuncao, or even McDonald or Dodson before getting a shot

Yes, Zack. Bro-Cody doesn't deserve a shot. Should be the snake in the grass in actual truth.

But anyway. On to more important things. How is Kelly?

MTM3MTYyNTY2NDIwOTMyMzgx.jpg

Rankings don't matter

Until Lineker can make weight routinely (like he's supposed to), he should not and will not get a sniff of a title fight.

Dillashaw should be first in line, he's the best match up for Cruz. Jimmy Rivera beating Faber warranted a shot but he will probably end up being matched against Caraway, Linekar needs to actually hit the scales at 135.

Cody deserves beating more than Lineker,so its fine

Yeah that's true. If we made fights based strictly off of rankings though, it would just be Dom vs TJ over and over because no one else is close to their level right now lol.

Other dudes have to get shots, but yeah, first round KO's over Almeida and Mizugaki <<< less-than-overwhelming decision over Faber.

Cody deserves the TS.

Feed little Jimmy to Lineker or match him up with Dilla$nake.

Really though, all these dudes are like, not even 25 years old yet lmao so it's not like there's a huge rush i guess

None of the 3 are ready to deal with Dom's skillset, so they went with the guy they can hype and make drama with.

Yes, Zack. Bro-Cody doesn't deserve a shot. Should be the snake in the grass in actual truth.

But anyway. On to more important things. How is Kelly?

MTM3MTYyNTY2NDIwOTMyMzgx.jpg

She's LEGAL now

fml-creepy-hat.jpg

Cruz/garbrandt was the fight i wanted to see all along. New blood for contender. Fast hands that bring the pain. Lineker doesnt make weight. Tj lost and im not in a hurry to see it again. Id rather see caraway/rivera. Dodson no (can you imagine to guys running).

Cody deserves the TS.

Feed little Jimmy to Lineker or match him up with Dilla$nake.
Which of Cody's wins tops Rivera beating Faber?

Oh wait, it's you. The guy who pretends to train at ATT. Nevermind.

The UFCircus saw Cody's nickname and decided to give him some love. Is normal.

Which of Cody's wins tops Rivera beating Faber?

Oh wait, it's you. The guy who pretends to train at ATT. Nevermind.

Faber is 1-3 in his last 4 lad, beating him doesn't quite mean what it once used to.

Even though Cody made it look easy, Almeida is a serious name at BW, and nearly ALL of Codys wins in the UFC have been HL reel KOs, not workmanlike performances ala Little Jimmy.

And what's your beef with me training at ATT? Came off a little aggressive there bud, are you Little Jimmys uncle or something? Or just flat out insecure?

Funny how all the Thomas Almeida fanboys are now crying and sayin' Cody ain't been beatin' nobody good.

Back