If you dont care the guy who gives you fries was involved in a hit and run why care about a fighter?

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see soooo many people acting soooooo upset about Jones hit and run...why?

Of course it was the wrong thing to do but people do fucked up shit every day. if I found out the guy who flipped my burger did the same things Jones did I wouldn't demand a new burger.

Why do you care so much? is it because he has more than you?

Of course it was the wrong thing to do but people do fucked up shit every day. if I found out the guy who flipped my burger did the same things Jones did I wouldn't demand a new burger.

Umm because Jon Jones is a famous athlete, a former champion and a representative of this sport? The guy flipping my burger is just a guy flipping my burgers.

Last edited:
When famous people do something wrong people will talk about it. Is normal.

We don't know your local burger flipper.

Pattern of behaviour plus the fact he never really accepts responsibility for the shit he does.

Ps stop eating crappie food from drive through.

evolution is a lie.

Edit: Aww ts fixed the title. But I will let my post live on!.

Last edited:
The fucking guy flipping burgers wouldn't have the backing of Zuffa to get him out of the whirlwind of legal troubles that Jones had, and wouldn't be flipping my burgers after the hit and run. He'd be tossing salads in prison.

The fucking guy flipping burgers wouldn't have the backing of Zuffa to get him out of the whirlwind of legal troubles that Jones had, and wouldn't be flipping my burgers after the hit and run. He'd be tossing salads in prison.
Yeaa....no. you don't go to prison for a car accident like Jones was involved in, try again.

So it's because he has more than you?

Yes that must be it, forget the long history of sociopathic behaviour Jones has... it's all jealousy.

Why are you so keen to divert responsibility from Jones?

He ran because he was high on coke didn't he

Flash backs to Rampage Jackson fleeing from the police

Hit and run cokehead assholes are all equal quality individuals.

Yes that must be it, forget the long history of sociopathic behaviour Jones has... it's all jealousy.

Why are you so keen to divert responsibility from Jones?
I'm not diverting anything I just don't care...why should I? I wouldn't care if the guy changing my tires did it why should I care the guy I like watching beat the shit out of another guy on TV did?

I now assume you have harmed pregnant women and are trying to alleviate guilt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back