MMA prospect you've never heard of

jeff7b9

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
sadly, it would "cost too much money to introduce him to the MMA audience to be worthwhile" so the UFC isn't going to bother

Ever heard of this guy???

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Who is that guy?

Never heard of him...

Hey it's that guy from the dinosaur show.

we-asked-some-ufc-fighters-about-gsps-love-of-dinosaurs_vice_670.jpg

Isn't that the greasing guy who whined about stricter drug tests his whole career, then when USADA came over he asked 10million to fight and out of the blue could fight at 155lbs?

Btw thats GSP, former welterweight champion, ok.

Why you put the first image 3 times?

It's the guy from Captain America. SMH at these actors and celebrities thinking they can trane UFC and get a fight.

I loved him in Bloodsport. The French have more skills than you'd expect when hearing them talk.

Think I saw him in Captain America, but what's he going to do? He's an actor.

Why you put the first image 3 times?
I posted it on my phone, no idea why it posted the image three times but I definitely don't care enough to try to edit it on my iPhone.

Fuck reebok reason #83637292

That deal was possibly the worst thing to happen to MMA.
-Fans lose out on GSP coming back to the UFC
-we are stuck watching every single fight as "the guy in the black and white reebok shorts vs te other guy in the black and white reebok shorts", with no personality or sponsors
-fighters lose tons of money

Would love to see GSP vs Ben Askren but I sincerely doubt OneFC could afford GSP or even come close to making their money back if they did pay him.

This is one of those situations that illustrates the need for a competitive MMA org to give fighters someplace else to fight besides the almighty UFC.
Fedor got paid reasonably well by Strikeforce, as did Overeem and Hendo and many others.

Can Bellator afford GSP?

I'd love to see GSP in Rizin (my personal favorite to see ANY MMA fighter go fight under a proper MMA rule set)

GSP with Knees on the ground and soccer kicks?!? I bet GSP could finish a fight there (if his conscience would allow him to actually throw the soccer kick, which I don't know it would)

Who the fuck is he going to fight in any other org?

Back